Season 39 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's today's list.

Episode 4175: Slimey Adopts a Pet Bug.
Natalie, the Bug Shelter Woman, who portrayed her?
Fifi.
Chauncey, Fifi's Flea.
Sissyfus.
The Three Ladybugs.
Dirty, Slimey's Detroit Dirt-Digger.
Harry, another bug.
Harry's Owner.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't get that good a look of anything this morning, however, I can telly you about the bugs.

Chauncey the flea was never actually seen. he was too small, and he wasn't even registered as a dot. Harry was also unseen, and just in a little brown box. I could have sworn that the boy who got him was Farley. It looked almost exactly like him, but with a darker green skin and dirty blond hair. he had the same eyes too, but with pink lids.

Dirty was a Pink and green beetle type bug. It had a small green head and green shell wings (like a beetle, they have to have a specific name, though. And I don't know what it is). There was a small pink joint in between his head and body. And his underbelly legs and antenna were pink as well. He also had round muppet eyes with pink lids. it looked like it was made out of wood or something a lot more solid than the regular puppets.

AS were the ladybugs. Unlike the hand puppet lady bugs, these were completely dome shaped, right down to their heads.

and the other one, the Sissyfus was a long light brown bug. I never heard of that kind of insect before... sort of looks like a cricket.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4176: Elmo steps in for Super Grover.
Robin, Super Chicken's Sidekick.
The All-Animal Quartet

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Robin was the typical SS robin puppet, but with added cape and mask.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A red mask and a blue cape with a collar to be precise.

The animal quartet (minus Baby Bear) was a Standard pig, a Black spotted cow, and a standard sheep. They wore different colored Bow-ties. And Baby Bear wore one also, which really makes me question his intelligence (He didn't realize he was in the band, BUT he was wearing a bow-tie... why else would he wear it.)

There were also 2 monsters pulling Horatio out of the sotre one of the times. The purple one with grey hair from 2 episodes ago, and a monster that looked like Murray with lighter brown fur, and blue nose and blue eye lids.

There were also a bunch of AM's in the last scene, but I didn't get too good a look at them. one was a Pumpkin AM with tossled dirty blond hair, the other was a lavender rod arms AM with glasses, teeth and black curley hair. I wonder if they're caricatures of puppeteers or anyone else.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Zoe the Cheerleader characters...

Not really that much.

The dog Elmo was waving to at the beginning of the episode: A small light brown Scottie dog muppet.

A monster hanging out of the window of 123, watering his flowers... he was the orange monster with yellow horns and had a round blue nose.

And finally, the 2 football teams

The Sheep were 3 standard sheep muppets with blue uniforms. One of them had the helmet over his eyes.

The Penguins were, if I can recall, a mix of the standard penguins and at least one emperor penguin, and they wore orange uniforms... ironically the same colors as the pom poms that Zoe gave out BEFORE the teams asked them for assistance.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Not really a Season 39 question, but can Oscar stick his tongue out?

Also, In a sketch I saw on PWMS, 2 of Fran Brill's characters (Zoe and Prarie Dawn) Were in the same scene.It was obvisous that fran was doing prarie; as Prarie had the Main speaking part. Zoe was just a background Character; but who performed her?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Abby and Big Bird's Sleep Over...

Fairy Delivery Person- a dark green Diamond AM with brown/orange hair. He wore a Orange uniform with an orange chauffeur's cap. And his wings were like Fly wings.

D at Luis and Maria's door- Sparkly orange D with orange female eyelids and big red lips.

13 at the door- Blue Sparkly 13, the face was on the 3, with standard eyes and thin red lips.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
See... Now that's the Muppet D that should've been made and packed with Ernie and Rubber Duckie. Thanks, I missed the beginning of this episode, so I didn't know about the Fairy Delivery Person. What was he there to deliver BTW?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks, I missed the beginning of this episode, so I didn't know about the Fairy Delivery Person. What was he there to deliver BTW?
Abby couldn't sleep until she brushed her wings. He was sent by her mommy to deliver a wing brush.