Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

ssetta

Reaction score
Letters Make Words

Does anyone remember this song, which I believe is probably from the late 70s or early 80s? It's one of the ones that has been added to SesameStreet.org, seen here:

http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_p...&p_p_uid=b31ce8cb-1561-11dd-a62f-919b98326687

This one is for Letter B, but something tells me it may have been a whole series, and they did it for different letters. Does anyone remember this?

ISNorden

Reaction score
The only version I've seen in years is the B clip you mentioned, so I suspect that it was planned as part of a series that never got finished.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is slightly familiar to me. I thought it was from the early eighties myself.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know I sound like a bitter, cranky fan from the days of old here, but I liked the original one with Olivia the better. But just happy they have to song on here at all!
Yeah, I liked the old one too. I mena, Olivia's got a great voice, but so does Ruthie. But, what I don't get is why Steve recorded Ernie's voice, while Oscar and Big Bird reused the old soundtrack. Myabe because Ernie (to me) sounded off in the old bit.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like Ruthy. I guess it just that as Cookie monster once put it; Purity! ! !:insatiable:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone notice how they have duplicates of some videos? One example is Grover's front and back talk; one video has added sound effects, the other is the original. Another example is the Wet Paint song; one has an intro by an AM lady, the other doesn't have that.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
I thinking about the "Everyboody Wash" clip with Ernie when the first episode airs.
plus Snuffy takes a bath and sings, andd Bert's Blanket