Fix it Shop - Season 39

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Nowadays things are only meant to last a few years and quit so you'll have to go buy a new one.
Yeah. And the people who build these things claim that it is because if we had the perfect device, there'd be no reason or motive to improve on things (for we'd be content to have things as they are).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Too bad some people nowadays just buy a new something instead of attempting to fix the old something first.
Well people don't always but new things because the older things are broken. There are a number of reasons why people buy new things.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well people don't always but new things because the older things are broken. There are a number of reasons why people buy new things.
I know. People may buy new things because they're "in" and because they're the "next big thing".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Maybe the older things have simply just run there course and are no longer being made.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. After all, Hooper's has been there forever. I'm sure there's no sign of the street losing that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of course. Hooper's is as much a part of the Street as the 123 Street sign, Bird's nest, the apartment complex, or Oscar's trash can!

RyGuy

Reaction score
my ideas for places that could be on the actual street

this should be a whole new therad I have ideas for places that could be on the actual street:

How about a bank - Since SS is supposeed to resemble a real-life street how about having a bank. the concept of being patient could be introduced. ( e.g Zoe could want to go to the plark and play but Gordon could say : sometimes grown-ups have to do things that need to be done first and the bank is important to me , just like you like the park we can go to the park after the bank ) lesson- childern have to wait their turn to go some places They could have a anything Muppet as a teller)

Doctor's office : check-ups could be talked about again, Zoe could need a shot or Big Big could have a hurt wing ) Muppteers/ producers could make guest appperences as Doctors ( Dr. Coooney, Dr. Nelson , Dr. Brill Susan could reprise her nurse role

Bowling Alley: counting by tens could be explored , feeling proud ( after knocking pins down) presistence

Learn a lot School - there are a lot of storyline possibilities here Only this time New places people could be introduced . Principal, (preschoolers may not fully grasp thiis one ) but the principal could show their office ans that they are the leader of the school and they make sure students work and play safely music teacher, Gym , Cafeteria worker , hall minotor

how abou a nursery ( as in plant care place . Care of plants could be discussed Gina and Elmo could buy a plant for Gordon and Suan's Apartment )

These are just cool ideas :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
how abou a nursery
For this, I could see some of the older Muppets--Bird, Grover, Snuffy, and even Elmo to an extent--looking at past pictures of their younger selves (include flashback sequences). As well, within the nursery, there could be a homage to Muppet Babies (the puppet versions, of course), like a photo of Baby Kermit or simply a MB storybook for older children to read to their younger counterparts.

Erine81981

Reaction score
this should be a whole new therad I have ideas for places that could be on the actual street:

How about a bank - Since SS is supposeed to resemble a real-life street how about having a bank. the concept of being patient could be introduced. ( e.g Zoe could want to go to the plark and play but Gordon could say : sometimes grown-ups have to do things that need to be done first and the bank is important to me , just like you like the park we can go to the park after the bank ) lesson- childern have to wait their turn to go some places They could have a anything Muppet as a teller)

Doctor's office : check-ups could be talked about again, Zoe could need a shot or Big Big could have a hurt wing ) Muppteers/ producers could make guest appperences as Doctors ( Dr. Coooney, Dr. Nelson , Dr. Brill Susan could reprise her nurse role

Bowling Alley: counting by tens could be explored , feeling proud ( after knocking pins down) presistence

Learn a lot School - there are a lot of storyline possibilities here Only this time New places people could be introduced . Principal, (preschoolers may not fully grasp thiis one ) but the principal could show their office ans that they are the leader of the school and they make sure students work and play safely music teacher, Gym , Cafeteria worker , hall minotor

how abou a nursery ( as in plant care place . Care of plants could be discussed Gina and Elmo could buy a plant for Gordon and Suan's Apartment )

These are just cool ideas :smile:
Love everyone of these. Now that's what i wouldn't mind seeing. Now i would love all this stuff. Now i really want all this to come now and not later on in life.

Maybe they could have the character grow up but then that would be to hard to do being that cartoon or even puppet characters don't ever age but i know they could write up something easly.