Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As was previously announced, Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series is coming to DVD on Tuesday November 4. Here’s the place to discuss all the details on this anticipated DVD box set.

Since most of us will be getting Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series, we'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using this link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with a low-price guarantee with free shipping. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

For more information on Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series, check out this release...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2008/082208.shtml

getup

Reaction score
looks like if you pre-order by the end of this month, you can save 10 dollars by doing the bill me later option and deal with their coupon code. If they would've just made the set 3 dollars more, could've saved 20 dollars. although i usually don't buy these from amazon, i usually wait for best buy and use my reward zone stuff

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I usually buy through Wal-Mart, but then, their so-called low prices aren't as low as they claim they are.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Nor their quality and work practices as reliable as claimed. :wink:
And it's funny...Companies say that they will market down prices as cheap if competitors are cheaper. Therefore, since I found the complete series on the 'net for $100, Wal-Mart had better make it less than $100 to pay for.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Therefore, since I found the complete series on the 'net for $100, Wal-Mart had better make it less than $100 to pay for.
I'd love to see Wal-Mart make a few other changes, heh.

But anyway! Good luck to everyone in getting the set if they decide to. Hopefully I can, and hopefully I can find a good home for my old ones. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'd love to see Wal-Mart make a few other changes, heh.

But anyway! Good luck to everyone in getting the set if they decide to. Hopefully I can, and hopefully I can find a good home for my old ones. :smile:
I can find a home for the first season, since I bought it. But once I do, I am buying the complete series.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Guys, whether it's online or at a store, I recommend waiting until late Nov/early Dec. That's when they're likely to sell at a discount for a brief time. I'd keep an eye out!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Guys, whether it's online or at a store, I recommend waiting until late Nov/early Dec. That's when they're likely to sell at a discount for a brief time. I'd keep an eye out!
Nice recommendation.

Quazimoto

Reaction score

Good advice...

Though, if you pre-order through Amazon they have a low price guaruantee. If it's ever offered at a price lower than your pre-order price point between the time you place the pre-order and the actual release, they'll give you the lowest price.

Status
Not open for further replies.