Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As much as I want to have it ... I think I'm going to wait. It'll kill me ... but I want to see how this all plays out first.

getup

Reaction score
As much as I want to have it ... I think I'm going to wait. It'll kill me ... but I want to see how this all plays out first.
while this may be the smart thing to do, i just can never help myself and always have to jump on buying things right away. i can never wait! :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree, after all that's happened I don't want to rush into it. I'll keep an eye out!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
while this may be the smart thing to do, i just can never help myself and always have to jump on buying things right away. i can never wait! :excited:
Yeah, I'm the same way... Heck I even fully plan on buying the stand alone Season 4 too when it's eventually released (which I'm pretty confident it will be). I am a Fraggle Freak. :coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I agree, after all that's happened I don't want to rush into it. I'll keep an eye out!
Indeed, we don't want to pull a Sonic or Beast Boy by rushing into things and getting disappointed.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
*sigh* Well, I'd order this if I had the money and HADN'T bought the season sets they released. I can't really sell them and have nobody to give them to. I'm just going to have to hope HIT comes to their senses and releases Season 4 by itself.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, but if they do, it'd be after the complete series is released, probably. And that is another bad move, considering the fact that people may sell sets they already own for the complete set, only to find that the sole set left would be released at a later time.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
*sigh* Well, I'd order this if I had the money and HADN'T bought the season sets they released. I can't really sell them and have nobody to give them to. I'm just going to have to hope HIT comes to their senses and releases Season 4 by itself.
Maybe you could try selling on Amazon or Ebay. For that matter, regular people might sell the box set for less on Amazon or Ebay. And I still say the price will go down a bit closer to Christmas.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Right. If the company is waiting a good holiday turn out, the price will have to lower somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.