1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

As much as I want to have it ... I think I'm going to wait. It'll kill me ... but I want to see how this all plays out first.
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Smart thinking.
  3. getup

getup New Member

while this may be the smart thing to do, i just can never help myself and always have to jump on buying things right away. i can never wait! :excited:
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I agree, after all that's happened I don't want to rush into it. I'll keep an eye out!
  5. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Yeah, I'm the same way... Heck I even fully plan on buying the stand alone Season 4 too when it's eventually released (which I'm pretty confident it will be). I am a Fraggle Freak. :coy:
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed, we don't want to pull a Sonic or Beast Boy by rushing into things and getting disappointed.
  7. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

*sigh* Well, I'd order this if I had the money and HADN'T bought the season sets they released. I can't really sell them and have nobody to give them to. I'm just going to have to hope HIT comes to their senses and releases Season 4 by itself.
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yeah, but if they do, it'd be after the complete series is released, probably. And that is another bad move, considering the fact that people may sell sets they already own for the complete set, only to find that the sole set left would be released at a later time.
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Maybe you could try selling on Amazon or Ebay. For that matter, regular people might sell the box set for less on Amazon or Ebay. And I still say the price will go down a bit closer to Christmas.
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Right. If the company is waiting a good holiday turn out, the price will have to lower somewhat.
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*evil whisper* Or just buy the AUS season 4 :shifty::coy:
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Or that too. XD
  13. bazooka_beak

*whispers back* I was planning that, actually, as a "backup" if you will ;) I have a regionless player so it's not an issue. Take that, HIT! There's a joke in there somewhere.
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*happy evil whisper* Good for you :excited:!
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

At least you are prepared.
  16. Fluffinella

Fluffinella New Member

I'm with you. It'll hurt, but I don't like re-buying.

I'll wait for a Season 4.
  17. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

I wasn't going to rebuy anything, it's too hard to get stuff from North America sent over here in the first place. I did see something on Ebay some time ago that looked like the British release of seasons 4-5, but I wasn't sure if they had released them yet.

I had also considered ordering it, but I was afraid that it might have been a bootleg or the British Doc, as opposed to Gerry Parkes in the role. I don't want to shell out 45€ to find out that I have been bamboozled or am not happy with what I got. Of course, I'm a fraggle addict, so I may end up breaking down and buying it anyway.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

19. bazooka_beak

Yeah, but I have to find an online site from there to ship it to me first XD

But I'll be waiting to see what happens. Maybe HIT will take a punch and come to their senses (Ha! See? there WAS a pun!).
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Maybe, maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.