Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Too bad that it is the only place convienant (sp?) for people in this busy society it seems.
It's the only place here period for clothing and things, all the little shops went under here when it came :embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Poor shops. Wait, poor people who worked at said shops...
Exactly. You know it would have been interesting if Fraggle Rock had ever tackled the issues of big business. Personally, I always imagined that (SPOILER If you haven't seen the end of the series)...

...after the Gorgs got rid of Kings and made up with the Fraggles, they became a capitalistic Democracy where the Fraggles were now charged $9.95 for a radish! Handmade by Gorgs...or at least one Gorg! :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, McMooch offered Junior gold once, and he refused it. What good is money in a place where they don't really interact with anyone from anywhere else?

At best the Fraggles/Doozers should barter services ... like helping Jr with gardening or something. I mean, they've ripped him off for probably centuries ... it's the least they could do.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Right. If the company is waiting a good holiday turn out, the price will have to lower somewhat.
i

yes i was thinking about that the other day , i am not going to be able to get it until i get back from a nasville trip to see a friend , several weeks after it is released .

i am diffanally going to get it though because i only bought season 1 :embarrassed::insatiable::excited: i just never got around to buying the other seasons , although i am very shocked that they did the complte series before releassing season 4 , really i am . oh will it is what it is .

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, McMooch offered Junior gold once, and he refused it. What good is money in a place where they don't really interact with anyone from anywhere else?

At best the Fraggles/Doozers should barter services ... like helping Jr with gardening or something. I mean, they've ripped him off for probably centuries ... it's the least they could do.
Meh, radishes are easy to grow and you can grow a lot of them so I don't think anyone was ripping them off..if anything they were helping because if gorgs used all their radishes in the first place they would not have left any out in the winter to freeze:coy:.
Given how big they are they must live off of far more than radishes to make things in the first place..like their pumpkins and wild berries in the woods...

My grandparents were farmers and their rule of thumb was that part of it is always going to go to the birds, bugs and rabbits no matter how careful you are, it's just a part of farm life:excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oh no, I agree ... but the Gorgs didn't see it that way. They saw it as theft.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Just because he didn't see it that way anymore doesn't mean anything. If you take my car without my permission, it's stealing ... all the way up to the point that I (unlikely as it would be) chose to let you take it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree I do think the Fraggles were stealing, lol. But to be fair, the Gorgs were hoarding the goods. The world can be corrupt that way, lol. In the end, they find an improved, better way of living. (Sounds very hippie actually hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.