Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
True, but they were doing so out of necessity, though.
Right like I said, the Gorgs were hoarding. But you know the Fraggles could have looked for food elsewhere but liked radishes too much. And they felt it was OK to steal from the Gorgs since they were mean. The show never implied the Fraggles never did anything wrong. All the species had their flaws, that was the point.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Plus one radish could feed at least five fraggles IMHO :wink:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Peace, love and radishes for all. :big_grin:

I don't really think that there is a political idea behind the Gorgs and such, but I do think some of your ideas are funny. Someone needs to write a fan fiction with some of these, they are fun.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But you know the Fraggles could have looked for food elsewhere but liked radishes too much.
But where would they find some? Besides, radishes--like mushrooms before them--are the sustanance of life for all of the species in the series.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Peace, love and radishes for all. :big_grin:

I don't really think that there is a political idea behind the Gorgs and such, but I do think some of your ideas are funny. Someone needs to write a fan fiction with some of these, they are fun.
I've been thinking of writing a short one-shot about what the first radish gathering was like (after Uncle Matt's I mean) as sort of a fraggle Peter Rabbit :excited:.

getup

Reaction score
anyone see that the pre order price at amazon went up? now it's 125.99 :frown:

getup

Reaction score
grr, that's a bummer...but dvdempire still has it for 99 free shipping. i just don't know if i want to pre order it at all though. lol

wwfpooh

Reaction score
grr, that's a bummer...but dvdempire still has it for 99 free shipping. i just don't know if i want to pre order it at all though. lol
Me? I'm going to wait until Christmas so I would have enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.