Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It does seem highly doubtful, but will the original replicas of Jim Henson's notebook, sales pitch booklet, and Michael Friths sketches be included with the illustrated poster?
Since the press release doesn't mention it, I think it's highly unlikely any of that will be reissued.

I seem to remember when some people bought the first season late, it didn't come with a notepad replica (as HIT had run out at that point). Any back stock or inventory they might have had then (2005/06) is probably long gone.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
So it looks like HIT had an incentive: The seperate seasons come with the notebooks, booklet, Frith's sketeches, etc. & the complete series comes with season four, the exclusively new Red short, and probably other sorts of bonuses (like the Fraggles Get Jobs after-show short).

Redsonga

Reaction score
So it looks like HIT had an incentive: The seperate seasons come with the notebooks, booklet, Frith's sketeches, etc. & the complete series comes with season four, the exclusively new Red short, and probably other sorts of bonuses (like the Fraggles Get Jobs after-show short).
Meh, it's not the best trade off I've ever seen :stick_out_tongue:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
At last a reason to be grateful that I live in Australia!
I bought the first season quite some time ago and I know that if I lived in the USA I would be upset over HIT's decision to release the complete season box set before season 4. On the other hand, Magna Pacific have already put out season 4 on its own, which almost makes up for their lack of special features.
Mind you, if I lived in America and had a truckload of money and did not have season 1, I'd buy the box. It sure sounds good!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned the photograph of the box set contents up on Henson.com? It's under the Fraggle Disc Set link to the left. The discs look a little different with numbers rather than Fraggle faces and there does appear to be some sort of poster to the side. It's all housed in one binding so it's not just the same card boxes we already have, but there's no image or mention of the extra goodies the other sets contained. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.