Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I think that looks great, It looks like a giant book that holds all 20 discs, two to a page held in by a rock design sleeve.

This picture shows that this set is not simply a box that holds the original 3 seasons, and that this item has been designed and made from scratch.

OK, so the Fraggles are not on the discs, but thats a minor thing, and maybe when it is released they might be?:excited:

Love it, roll on Nov 4th.

Chris

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned the photograph of the box set contents up on Henson.com? It's under the Fraggle Disc Set link to the left. The discs look a little different with numbers rather than Fraggle faces and there does appear to be some sort of poster to the side. It's all housed in one binding so it's not just the same card boxes we already have, but there's no image or mention of the extra goodies the other sets contained. :smirk:
It looks ok. The bad thing about the discs being housed in sleeves is that they can scratch very easily (packed that way they often come scratched, denying you the opportunity to do it yourself).

Instead of pictures of the Fraggles, it seems each disc has the "25 years" logo. They are really pushing this as an anniversary item...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think that looks great, It looks like a giant book that holds all 20 discs, two to a page held in by a rock design sleeve.

This picture shows that this set is not simply a box that holds the original 3 seasons, and that this item has been designed and made from scratch.

OK, so the Fraggles are not on the discs, but thats a minor thing, and maybe when it is released they might be?:excited:

Love it, roll on Nov 4th.

Chris
*lol* Well I don't think it is that minor, it makes the disks look a little like those bootleg full seasons you see on ebay :coy:.
Sleeves worry me to..if it is such a important set to them you'd think they could afford hard plastic :embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. You'd think they'd be careful with the contents. I mean, it stinks to think that when you get the complete series home, the disks are scratched & you cannot return them, because of the fact that most returned items need to be practically unused and unopened.

getup

Reaction score
This set up for housing the discs is like the way they did it for the complete series of The OC. it's in a little book type thing with a place to hold the discs on the page. well, dvdempire still has their price for 99 dollars. but it looks like there's no free shipping...butttttttttttttttttt, they also have a 10 dollar off coupon code that is good through the 15th of september. so takes it down to 89 plus shipping...that's a pretty good price

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ok this is werid , I got the season 1 box set with the note pad in June of 07 actually it the day before i was surpose to go into the hospital to have surgery boy that night they really got me though a rough night great faggle friends LOL very true though . Anyway what i wanted say that was the fact i guess i got the last of the stock of the note pad . I did get that i did not know that they where limited release on the pads and then in the other sets the other drawings what sets where those was it two or three that had the drawing pads :coy:i knew about that but i forgot or i would have bought those :concern: and still got the complete series to get season 4 and the other exteras . :search:

Status
Not open for further replies.