What Would You Like to See on SST?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I want some older characters to get re-introduced, if its possable (through either old sketches/songs or newer material). Like the Honkers, or Hoots.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It seems like they are slowly working Hoots back into the show.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'd want to see Barkley, Alice, and Around the Corner return.:coy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I would really like to see Alice return too. She is alway in the Thanksgiving parade every year and so is Barkley.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Barkley :big_grin:! I miss him so much! And really, how hard is it to fit a dog back into things? Having a pet is one of those timeless things there is always room for :smile:!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good. I wonder if they'd re-do "Put Down the Duckie"?
I don't see why they'd have to. It looks modern enough... and they use Jim Henson Ernie skits all the time. I wonder why they never reran the non-celebrity version (A, it's dated and B, all those conflicting rights they'd have to pay) during JTE...

And if they remake old songs, I wanna see them similar to Rubber Duckie and La La La... they use the original, pre-existing audio and film new footage. I would LOVE to see them do that with Cookie and Herry singing about Circles... would be a nice way to bring the character back.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Muppets: Almost any character who wasn't retired for being "dated"; Mumford and Herry are my particular favorites, with Little Bird coming in a distant third place.

Humans: Linda and Olivia both left the show because their actresses got better jobs, but there was no "in-story" explanation for their leaving the Street. I'd looove to see them return, if at all possible...

Recurring sketches: Monsterpiece Theatre; if the original reference feels dated now, why not turn "American Monster Classics" into a new equivalent?