What Would You Like to See on SST?

ISNorden

Reaction score
Plus, the refences to his other friends (pig references being nods to Miss Piggy, for instance) could possibly pave the way for a non-special crossover. ^_^ But sadly, that's probably just a pipe dream. XD
Importing kidvid characters into a show for older audiences can work if it's done right; but importing PG-rated characters into a show for preschoolers is much harder to do. (When a gritty cop-show celebrity appears on Sesame Street, he doesn't talk about solving murder cases; some of the Muppet Show cast would have to be similarly toned down if they crossed over.)

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I know the muppets from "the Muppet Show" might have to get toned down a lot, but it would be still very interesting to see. It can give the "Sesame Street" muppets a chance to get to know Kermit the Frog's friends. My other idea, though, about someone trying to eat Kermit the Frog on "Sesame Street", there are even villains on Sesame Street, and so, Kermit the Frog's friends have to save him, is also cool. It cannot hurt to try something new, right? That is, if it is within reason.

Muppetmonster

wwfpooh

Reaction score
There are no true villians on the Street.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I know the muppets from "the Muppet Show" might have to get toned down a lot, but it would be still very interesting to see. It can give the "Sesame Street" muppets a chance to get to know Kermit the Frog's friends. My other idea, though, about someone trying to eat Kermit the Frog on "Sesame Street", there are even villains on Sesame Street, and so, Kermit the Frog's friends have to save him, is also cool. It cannot hurt to try something new, right? That is, if it is within reason.

Muppetmonster

Cookie Monster has tried to eat Kermit, Guy Smiley, and a few other Muppets way back in the early years; he's even tried to eat a Muppetized letter O this season. :insatiable: So having someone like Animal run loose on the Street, with Kermit desperately trying to keep one hop ahead on his latest visit...that could work if Kermit never gets caught, and if Animal's hunger isn't portrayed too graphically.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, aside from Cookie, no one has tried to eat other Muppet characters.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I just got something I wanted to see. A clip of Lulu on recent (season 38,episode 4146) SS episode.
Also, have Elmo and Kermit ever been in the same scene together? I saw a them both in a singing scene with Ernie and have barely ever, Maybe never seen them together before.

wiley207

Reaction score
Also, have Elmo and Kermit ever been in the same scene together? I saw a them both in a singing scene with Ernie and have barely ever, Maybe never seen them together before.
Yes they have, back in the mid-to-late 1980s. Here are some examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhv1h3V8Nz4
Kermit and Elmo talk about happy and sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMDhnCTst-k
Kermit and Elmo talk about loud and quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjJ3kG93pk
Sesame Street News segment where Kermit tries to interview Elmo about ideas for games.

Y'see, THIS is the Elmo I like. The one I grew up with in the early 1990s, and not the megapopular mid-1990s -present version of Elmo.

Reaction score
I'd like to see LeAnn Rimes on SST because she loves children, is involved in children's charaties and has the voice of an angel.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just though of something I'd like to see: Since Mr. Johnson has had to delt with many of Grover's alter ego's, why not Super Grover? I'm sure it would be hilarious.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I just though of something I'd like to see: Since Mr. Johnson has had to delt with many of Grover's alter ego's, why not Super Grover? I'm sure it would be hilarious.
And Mr. Johnson could be Lex Luthor-esque. XD