Pepe on "The Late Late Show" (10/28/08)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bea:zany:{You have an uncle Manolo?}regard
An uncle AND a cousin, apparently.

"This little fishy went to the market... this little fishy needs a kiss. MWAH! ... and this little fishy looky like... my cousin Monolo."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Perhaps the Uncle and Cousin are related? Mr and Master Monolo. I'm guessing there may be a Mrs and Miss Monolo somewhere too, but, who knows with Shrimp...I mean, Prawns.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, obviously, the cousin was named after his father, who is the uncle.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes. The cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle of Pepe, not the uncle of the son who is the cousin of Pepe, though he is probably the uncle to other sons who are other cousins of Pepe, but in this case that is not the case. The uncle is the father of the son who is the cousin, so the question now becomes whether the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the father of Pepe, or if the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the mother of Pepe. Or perhaps the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the husband of the sister of the father of Pepe, or the husband of the sister of the mother of Pepe, whose cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle and I am my own grandpa(ma?). :rolleyes:

(...I just couldn't resist.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes. The cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle of Pepe, not the uncle of the son who is the cousin of Pepe, though he is probably the uncle to other sons who are other cousins of Pepe, but in this case that is not the case. The uncle is the father of the son who is the cousin, so the question now becomes whether the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the father of Pepe, or if the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the mother of Pepe. Or perhaps the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the husband of the sister of the father of Pepe, or the husband of the sister of the mother of Pepe, whose cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle and I am my own grandpa(ma?). :rolleyes:

(...I just couldn't resist.)
the only thing I understood is Yes at the very first!

ploobis

Reaction score
With Pepe's new book out I hope someday Bill Barretta would do a book signing somewhere like in a B&N book store in NY.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I want what yall have been drinking lol
<Hands over bottle of water> It's excellent for treating and preventing dehydration!

...What were you expecting? Some other substance? I don't need that kind of help. I'm naturally this crazy. WEE HEE HEE! <crosses eyes and sticks out tongue>

<Ahem> Yes, it WOULD be nifty if Bill and/or Jim did a book signing sometime! Especially if they did it at the Borders Outlet store I work at, when I'm in town to work there. That'd be AWESOME. ...Not that anyone would ever do a book signing in the Borders Outlet store I work at. But a girl can dream!