Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

vaati64

Reaction score
Well that was very nice of her, not everyone would bother. Maybe you can buy some of that DVD repair stuff. Hope you're still able to enjoy it! :smile:

I might order through Amazon in case it needs to be returned.

yeah, maybe I should try some of that stuff. I'm deffinately enjoying it though, especially since I have never seen any episodes from the fourth season.:smile: I just hope that disney's able to get it right when they release the complete series of the muppet show (of course hopping that they will)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the curser is on the bonus features selection, I mean does the selected scene appear highlighted, or is there an arrow, or a radish or something, I cant see anything on the Review.

Kermieuk

vaati64

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the curser is on the bonus features selection, I mean does the selected scene appear highlighted, or is there an arrow, or a radish or something, I cant see anything on the Review.

Kermieuk

they are just highlighted.

Frogster

Reaction score
anyone gonna help me with my bonus material question? Phil, you've seen it... lil help?

getup

Reaction score
anyone gonna help me with my bonus material question? Phil, you've seen it... lil help?
i watched the entire bonus disc last night plus disc one of season 4. the bonus features are nice they just seem too short and i crave more. the episodes they spend most of their time talking about are the final 3 but they give brief thoughts about a voice inside, river of life, tune for two, perfect blue rollie, gone but not forgotten...can't recall if they went over any others.

all in all i really gotta say season 4 has some of the best episodes. they really are magical

vaati64

Reaction score
out of curiosity getup, when you opened your box set, had the discs slipped out of place and were they scratched?

Frogster

Reaction score
i watched the entire bonus disc last night plus disc one of season 4. the bonus features are nice they just seem too short and i crave more. the episodes they spend most of their time talking about are the final 3 but they give brief thoughts about a voice inside, river of life, tune for two, perfect blue rollie, gone but not forgotten...can't recall if they went over any others.

all in all i really gotta say season 4 has some of the best episodes. they really are magical
Thank you so much, getup! It's great to hear they did the episodes I love most!

Frogster

Reaction score
BTW... and I'm sure this is elsewhere, but I figured someone could also answer it here just in case... but how much is the box set going for at Hastings, Suncoast, Best Buy, etc? I'm tryin to search around for the best prices. Again, thanks getup. :smirk: :excited: :coy:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Got mine today and I must say... The review posted elsewhere on this site was right on. The Season 4 DVDs are set up so all they'd really need is some new label pressed on to release as a stand alone. Definately think we'll be seeing it in the future.

And Amazon did end up giving me the $89.99 price point, so that was a pleasent surprise.

All in all, I've very pleased with the set. It's really beautiful and the pics on the net don't do it justice. Once you see it in your hands it's really a great set. The only gripe I have would be the cardboard sleeves the discs are kept in, but they aren't rough so, there shouldn't be any scrathing of the discs.