Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

getup

Reaction score
BTW... and I'm sure this is elsewhere, but I figured someone could also answer it here just in case... but how much is the box set going for at Hastings, Suncoast, Best Buy, etc? I'm tryin to search around for the best prices. Again, thanks getup. :smirk: :excited: :coy:
not a problem. and best buy had it for 89.99 plus tax. but the sticker for the regular price said 119.99. the 89.99 is most likely just thru saturday. amazon has theirs lowered to 89.99 though and most likely will be the price for a little while. maybe it will be a gold box special one day at amazon

Davina

Reaction score
i've shopped from them (deepdiscount) before as well.. and they really don't live up to their name.. i often find things at lower prices on amazon, or even in local stores... though they are good sometimes for some of the more obscure titles

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, I don't really have local places to shop so their prices have always seemed cheaper to me :stick_out_tongue:

Davina

Reaction score
local places for me are Walmart.. Fred Meyers.. we do have a Best buy about an hour away.. oh and Target just came to the area...alaska's not high on the options list either..

Redsonga

Reaction score
local places for me are Walmart.. Fred Meyers.. we do have a Best buy about an hour away.. oh and Target just came to the area...alaska's not high on the options list either..
All we have is Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart and more Wal-Mart :stick_out_tongue:

zns

Reaction score
Less than two months 'til Christmas. Can't wait. :smirk::excited::coy:

xmulderx

Reaction score
I have been reading the board for awhile.. just never got around to registering so i could particpate. But i thought this was a good time as i wanted to pass along some info.

I just purchased the Fraggle Rock set via dvdplanet.com for $71 change shipped. They are having a 25% off sale currently. So this is a great deal to get in on. Simply u[FONT=Verdana, Arial]se the coupon code 25offsale at checkout to get 25% off.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Anyways i am happy to finally have registered. Perhaps now i will get involved in some good fraggle discussions. :excited:[/FONT]

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, and welcome to Muppet Central!

jadekitten

Reaction score
hi this is my first time here, i just got this set from dvdempire.com and every disc in the bottom slot on each page had come out and was very scratched. I'm going to return it, but since the discs are packaged by HIT what can the shipper really do?