Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Redsonga

Reaction score
why, i gave them money, aren't they legally bound or something?
Oh, they are...but sometimes they just don't do anything anyway. I've had places I've returned things to by mail not only take the what ever it was back and not say anything, but keep the money to :embarrassed:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'm going to see if I have luck with Amazon.

I can attest to Amazon's customer service being top notch. I had a few issues with some DVDs and CDs I purchased in the past and they took care of the problem right away. Luckily, only the special features disc of season 2 was significantly scuffed in my Fraggle Rock set when it arrived. It still worked though, so no worries. I do wish Lions Gate/HIT (whoever the heck was responsible for packaging) would have come up with something a bit nicer (perhaps paper backing with a little foam spindle thing would have been more disc friendly), but I just went to Wal-Mart and got a 24 disc CD wallet for $2 that I put the discs in rather than the original packaging.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
...I do wish Lions Gate/HIT (whoever the heck was responsible for packaging) would have come up with something a bit nicer...
Being a HIT product, they're responsible for the packaging concept (along with all other creative decisions). Lionsgate is the distributor.

Gord Lacey

Reaction score
I was told that Lionsgate designed the packaging for the set.

I've also posted my review of the set at TVShowsOnDVD.com (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/sitereviews.cfm?ReleaseID=8177). Please keep in mind this is nowhere near as exhaustive as Phillips excellent review; it was meant to compare the season sets and complete series, and allow people to decide whether they should "upgrade" to the complete series. I also have a photo of one of my scratched discs - I had 10 that were horribly scratched, and I've let Lionsgate know that I'm not impressed with their shoddy packaging.

Gord Lacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Frogster

Reaction score
Someone needs to be a "Fraggle Pal" and post some of the bonus material on youtube lol... I'd love to see the part where they came up with different ideas for the opening theme, and see the footage. But yeah, the other parts, like the wrap party, Inner Gorg, and the interviews with Balsam and Lee would be awesome as well lol... oh, please won't you? :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Someone needs to be a "Fraggle Pal" and post some of the bonus material on youtube lol... I'd love to see the part where they came up with different ideas for the opening theme, and see the footage. But yeah, the other parts, like the wrap party, Inner Gorg, and the interviews with Balsam and Lee would be awesome as well lol... oh, please won't you? :excited:
You know I would if I could :smile: