New Miss Piggy Dolls and Fashions by Robert Tonner

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Very nice mock-up from The Muppet Show era Jamie. Something exactly from The Great Muppet Caper would be the ultimate as that's when Piggy looked the best.

I really like the Franklin Mint Miss Piggy that came out in 2000 though. It will be interesting to see if the final product of any of these can outdue that.
I'm with you. It seems much is done to go outside the box for Muppet product design when there are so many superior resources in the Muppet moments vault that are sure-things. :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wonderful!

I love the pics, thanks for the link, Chad Kermit. I can't wait to have her. I honestly think she looks amazing!

doug_buchanan

Reaction score
Hey doug_buchanan, did they happen to have the miss piggy in the swimsuit. I haven't seena picture available for that one.

I'm just excited that Muppets are making a comeback with more higher end retail items than the normal plush. YAY!:embarrassed:
No, they didn't have the "Basic Piggy" on display. My wife follows the Tonner message board faithfully, so if we find a photo I'll pass it along.

Beauregard

Reaction score
My Fair Piggy...Wow...Maybe finally a more gorgious Piggy than the Sideshow Scult Bust! She's perfectly delicious in those fashion gowns, even if Jaimie's mock-up does look rather more classic.

hoopless

Reaction score
these dolls look awesome.
i've never really had much interest in getting piggy stuff, but if i had money to spare one of these would go on my shopping list.

muppetguy

Reaction score
The basic Miss Piggy Photo is up and she looks great!

Hello All! I went to see if the new picture of the basic Miss Piggy doll was uploaded and it was. Here is a direct link to the pics. She's the first Piggy doll. She is in purple and is more muppet show'esq era...I think so anyway. Check it out!

http://www.roberttonner.com/misspiggy.htm

I am definitly getting the bassic one for sure!:wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Adorable, although as a 32 year old male I'm sure I shouldnt be so excited about dolls, lol.!:embarrassed:

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hello All! I went to see if the new picture of the basic Miss Piggy doll was uploaded and it was. Here is a direct link to the pics. She's the first Piggy doll. She is in purple and is more muppet show'esq era...I think so anyway. Check it out!

http://www.roberttonner.com/misspiggy.htm

I am definitly getting the bassic one for sure!:wink:
Oooh. That's one I might pick up for $99. :smile: It would fit nicely with the posers even though she isn't one. Sure, she's a bit smaller, but 16 inches is fairly froggin huge!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I see they changed the design of the basic Piggy from a two piece swimsuit to a dress.
I would of fancied her in the two piece swimsuit! Hubba hubba!