Fraggle Pairings

Redsonga

Reaction score
Lol picture postcards. Is that meant to be some Travelling Matt reference or something? Thats the first thing that came to my mind upon hearing it.
Yes, sort of. It is like Gobo is teasing about the fact that Red always disliked the post cards, and if she is going to leave to become a star he still loves getting them :wink:. The line "I don't know how to answer so I always smile and say, send me picture postcards..."
pretty much is how I think their teasing/fighting/contests would turn into a more gentle day to day thing :3..Gobo at least I could see getting more mellow:coy:
I think Cantus returns the favor. I mean, it's not like he goes around inviting anyone else. Throughout the entire series, Mokey's the only one to get an "audition".
I think to find the more thoughtful sort of fraggle is a rare thing, so when they find another of their 'kind' they have a way of grouping together so that they don't go crazy from no one truly 'getting' them :3.

SwordKing

Reaction score
After watching the entire first season...

- Gobo and Red act more like surrogate siblings than anything else.

- One could use "New Trash Heap in Town" to make a strong case for Gobo/Mokey. Particulary that heart-to-heart were Gobo helped Mokey see the error of her ways.

- The only truly established pairings, however, are Pa Gorg/Ma Gorg and Wembley/Lou.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Another note: Remember that in the Sidebottom episode he does particularly compliment both the girls of the fraggle 5. Saying "Mokey you look ravishing." and "Oh red meeting you is beyond my wildest dreams!". So thats a theory although its a bit unclear whther it was supposed to mean anything but if I got my quotes right then still I could be on to something. After all Sidebottom is just a part of Boober so that might be a hint :smile:......

Redsonga

Reaction score
After watching the entire first season...

- Gobo and Red act more like surrogate siblings than anything else.

- One could use "New Trash Heap in Town" to make a strong case for Gobo/Mokey. Particulary that heart-to-heart were Gobo helped Mokey see the error of her ways.

- The only truly established pairings, however, are Pa Gorg/Ma Gorg and Wembley/Lou.
The thing is a strong case for many pairings can be made if the whole series is taken into account :wink:. I see Gobo/Mokey as more of a crush that never goes away but might never go anywhere ether. It's funny how fighting like cats and dogs can sometimes mean more...
Even if canon only gives so much this topic is more of a what if:smile:.
Wembley/Lou would be more real to me if it had seemed to last for more than an episode. After all in 'A Tune for Two' Lou picks someone else to sing with and acts like she doesn't even care Wembley is crying by himself :sympathy: Not a good best friend IMHO...
"Mokey you look ravishing." and "Oh red meeting you is beyond my wildest dreams!".
*lol* One for Mokey maybe (let us not forget Sidebottom Blues to *epic flinging* ), since Sidebottom could just as well be talking about how Red annoys his other half so much with being silly she might be a legend he learns from (Sidebottom has a thing for not only doing things Boober wants to do but in the best way that makes him feel/uncomfortable bad while doing it after all... )

SwordKing

Reaction score
But my point is Gobo and Red don't fight like cats and dogs. They fight like brother and sister.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But my point is Gobo and Red don't fight like cats and dogs. They fight like brother and sister.
*lol* It's only an expression:excited:. Anyway, there is room to see all their relationships in different lights...
I know the only boys I ever took the time to fight with like I was their sister (when I wasn't) were those I had a crush on:coy:. So, since Red reminds me of myself at the target (but not only) viewing age for FR I tend to pair them :smile:
Call me crazy or a hopeless romanic, I know I am both :3

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
When it comes to Fraggle pairings I'm all for Mokey/Boober, but I'm surprised no ones bought up and Doozers pairings like Cotterpin/Wrench.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I was watching season 4 episode Sidebottom's Blues and Sidebottom who everyone thought was Boober throw himself backwards into Mokey's arms and say to her in a suggestive voice that she'll learn love the new him.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sidebottom has it hard for Mokey, which makes sense, considering Boober loves Mokey and Sidebottom is more like "the Mask" version of Boober. (Now, he also seemed extremely happy to see Red when they all visited him in Boober's dream ....)