"Gee, I wish I were you people..."

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Dark Heart wasn't even that bad compared to the first movie - that one had some very interesting characters (as far as I remember). Talk about DARK! Years later I can still hear that book saying "... niccoolauuusss ... " *shudder* And by the way, even if I never clapped or said "I care!" how would they even know? XD

Anyway, if the "Gee..." line bothers you, just ignore it :smile: I don't even really think about it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
^ Dark Heart wasn't even that bad compared to the first movie - that one had some very interesting characters (as far as I remember). Talk about DARK! Years later I can still hear that book saying "... niccoolauuusss ... " *shudder*
Oh yes, and quite an earily realisitic scenario. A young boy who's teased and shunned by the world takes out his revenge. And in the end he's saved when other kids let him know they understand.

They're so afraid to teach real lessons in kids movies now. They're not doing kids any favors.

And by the way, even if I never clapped or said "I care!" how would they even know? XD
Oh they're the Care Bears...they know.... :embarrassed:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I thought it wasn't a good line because if we liked it, (which we did) we'd watch it again, and the cute little joke would be ruined.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought it wasn't a good line because if we liked it, (which we did) we'd watch it again, and the cute little joke would be ruined.
Yeah, although now (a few years after posting this thread originally) I kinda do get the idea...It makes us FEEL that we are seeing it again for the first time, even if we've seen it a million (I haven't seen it a million.)

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This thread is the first time that I've ever realized that people might have problems with The Great Muppet Caper.

That's like finding out the Tooth Fairy isn't real.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And this is why I miss being a kid...TV was so much better back then. Now it's...well...CRAP! :boo::boo:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Nope doesn't bother me...although I wish I had been born when it came out but sadly I wasn't...even The Muppets Take Manhattan I was only a year old when it came out. I only was able to see the movies on tv unfortunately. The Muppets has been the only movie I've seen on the BIG SCREEN.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I feel like this is knit-picking myself...the muppets are known for breaking the fourth wall why is one line any different?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah I feel like this is knit-picking myself...the muppets are known for breaking the fourth wall why is one line any different?
Because its a time specific wall breakage that should work just the first time.