What would you like to see in the movie?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ It's a good idea. Maybe I'm crazy but wasn't there a sketch on Mr. Edward's blog that had something like that?

Redsonga

Reaction score
So, ah... No opinions on my "Fraggles trying to drive" idea?
I can't picture fraggles driving that much, but I still think scenes where they are hitchhiking would be fun :3.
If they had to get somewhere I could see them making things to travel in too:excited:.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
bazooka_beak said:
^ It's a good idea. Maybe I'm crazy but wasn't there a sketch on Mr. Edward's blog that had something like that?
Yes. It was a storyboard pic with Gobo at the driver's seat (naturally) and Boober in the passenger seat ... both screaming in fear. It was hilarious.

Foodie

Reaction score
Yes. It was a storyboard pic with Gobo at the driver's seat (naturally) and Boober in the passenger seat ... both screaming in fear. It was hilarious.
Can we get a link to this picture or is it gone?:smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
It looks like a fraggle car though, not a human one :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I could really see a Fraggle "Car" chase happening. Something allong the lines of the animated chase sequence in that cart (or skateboard or whatever... I have to rewatch it) in "No Fraggle is an Island." One thing about a movie's budget, you can have some nice action sequences that you could never do in television.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
It looks like a fraggle car though, not a human one :smile:
When's the last time the Fraggles had a car? The closest I've seen is the beanbarrow for racing ... but there's no steering wheel to it. From what I remember, Wembley said he invented a wheel but it didn't work because it kept rolling away. :stick_out_tongue:

Doozers have motorized vehicles. Fraggles do not.

At least on the show.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Who said it had to be motorized to be a car? o.o I could see them coming up with one of those foot petal powered go cart thingies if they had to, or something drawn by an animal...

*lol* Of course I know there wasn't one in the show, but the picture looks like it is fraggle sized and handmade...