Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
Feels like we're playing Guess Who? or 20 Questions!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Maybe there aren't any letters in their name. Maybe it's numbers, something like "123", as in a certain famous address.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
OMG...That's it...123 Film Time! Well, maybe not.What is that plastic stuff called,Fimo.Could their products be made from that? Or maybe that is a fib.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just playing along with suggestions of who the Company is from the prior 2 posts, and then adding my own, that Fimo could also be made from the letters,suggesting that IF the company was called that, their products might of been made from it.Nevermind, it WAS a fib.Gotta fill in the time somehow.:coy:

rtgentry

Reaction score
you could always give us an approx location of where in the 45 pages of the Save Fozzie thread the company is mentioned at least within 20 pages or less..

muppetperson

Reaction score
I could, but that would make it easier! The reason we have to wait for the press release is that it has been postponed out of respect for the passing last week of Wayne Allwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse.I have been requested not to reveal the company until they are ready, but I am allowed to continue to confirm who the licensee is NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.