eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rizzothechef

Reaction score
Bring it on!

Being from Northern Ireland, I am finding it extremely difficult to get hold of the photo replicas. So far I have only managed to get the hold of Kermit (which i totally love). Noone from the states will ship to the UK. As Rizzo is my favourite character, I really hope that he is next out, however I am such a fan of TMS that I don't really care much as long as they don't stop after a couple of characters! I collected all the palisades figures and was really annoyed when they stopped production... surely some company could have taken on the rest of the project?

Your thoughts please...
:shifty:

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hi there,

I havnt been on this site since january as i was just gutted about fozzie bear, and now i see that there is hope for the muppet replicas to be carried on! im so excited!

Could anyone fill me in on whats been going on?:smile:

Is miss piggy being made next? i will buy any that come out as long as they are as good quality as the other three!

Please let me know many thanks sam x:excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I didn't really jump on these... not so much for the money, but I would have nowhere to put them without ruining them. But I would definitely leap at the chance to get a Pepe... or even Rizzo.

Reaction score
miss piggy

i love miss piggy she is my favorite muppet hello miss piggy miss piggy fan kelly brester:mad:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Mmm, Kind of a contradiction in itself, It is a forum so I am allowed to put my thoughts as much as anyone, Im not having a go at anyone, like said above I think we should just wait and see. A Replica Miss Piggy of high price cannot be compared to the sales figures of $10 toys, its a totally different item and target audience!

Chris

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok as I'm reading this thread I keep seeing an ad for a Miss Piggy sideshow replica. Is this the same thing that is comming out?

Nick22

Reaction score
awesome! im so excited! when are they coming?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok as I'm reading this thread I keep seeing an ad for a Miss Piggy sideshow replica. Is this the same thing that is comming out?
No, that's completely different Dwayne'o. The Sideshow Piggy is like a statue/doll-ish thing. This will be a full-fledged photo puppet, to scale, like Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal.

fizzywig

Reaction score
Exciting

:mad::flirt:that is so exciting Miss Piggy is my all time favourite I own so many different collectibles from Franklin Mint millenium Miss Piggy to two of the Tonner Dolls as well as a really old 70s Bendy Miss Piggy. I hope these new replicas are as good as the last 3 i already have Kermit Gonzo & Animal and hopefully one day we will get Electric Mayhem Replicas Janice, Doctor Teeth Floyd & Zoot that would be cool.