Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

muppetperson

Reaction score
D'oh, the Miss Piggy Tonner dolls, that were supposed to be released this month, have been bumped to the third quarter.:frown:
I wonder why they have been delayed for so long, when they were going to be imminently released?All what I can think of is that maybe Tonner got the shipment from the factory and something was wrong with them and they have to start from scratch again.:confused:
But then in second thoughts, third quarter starts in a few days.However She isnt coming in the next 30 days and the period goes till Septemer.

Nick22

Reaction score
so she's not coming until september? i thought she was already out!

muppetguy

Reaction score
so she's not coming until september? i thought she was already out!
Hey Nick, she was supposed to be out the end of June. The two dresses that are sold separately;y seem to still be coming out the end of June. Not sure what the hold up is. I doubt it's tonner, and more so disney. If any of you recall, the basic Piggy was to be dressed in a two piece swim suit and disney changed that last minute, hence the one piece dress she's wearing. As soon as i find anything out, I'll post it.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I just found out that Miss Piggy tonner dolls should be released mid-August. I think the My fair Piggy is yet to be determined, but everything else is supposed to be available mid-august.
:smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks, Chad Kermit, for sharing this with us. I love the outfit. This might be a seperate fashion outfit to buy. You can then dress up the basic piggy doll with them. I hope he does some other signature dresses from the tv show and films! I can't wait to get my Piggy in the middle of August!:mad:

Luke

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest pig fan but what a great idea, looks fantastic.