Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This would have to be the first time that we get to see a representation of Miss Piggy with her bare hands.I wonder if her shoes come off and we get to see if she has hoof toes or a human stylised feet.There hasnt been much photographic reference, and I think there was 2 styles how they did her feet.
The pig has always had normal flesh colored feet instead of hooves. Remember the glass slippers she wore in Muppet Caper? However, I do not believe the puppet has toes. I don't think there's any official Muppet reference that portrays Miss Piggy with hooves, but in the 70s there were a lot of poor licensor reference drawings. Hope that helps. :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
This would have to be the first time that we get to see a representation of Miss Piggy with her bare hands.I wonder if her shoes come off and we get to see if she has hoof toes or a human stylised feet.There hasnt been much photographic reference, and I think there was 2 styles how they did her feet.
Muppetperson, her shoes do come off and she does not have any toes, its just round, no hooves. She is a gorgeous representation of Piggy as you can tell in the picture I posted. I am very happy with her. She also comes with matching panties...by the way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To those who have received their Piggy dolls and have taken/posted pics, I heartily recommend you write a review with more pics attached and submit it for article consideration. Send it to theprawncracker and title it "MC Writers' Guild: Miss Piggy Tonner Doll Review."

Hope this helps.
*Small plug.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello, The Count. I will definitly try to do this this weekend. I have a wedding to go to, so that write up might be ready by Sunday....Monday the latest. And I will take more pics for you guys from all angles and close ups. She is adorable and can't wait to get started on writing the review.:embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. There's no deadline, so if you have previous engagements, that's perfectly understandable. Just hope you have a good day.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Looking Good.

I always imagine her feet to be just rounded, human shape, but no toes. And no hooves!

Just dainty, glamorous, perfectly rounded tootsies.

Anyway! I am hoping to hold off until First Mate Piggy is released, a real dilema now, I was gonna get My Fair Piggy, then when I seen FMP I just had to get that one, I cant afford to get both...................or can I?

Id love my fair Piggy, but I think first mate wins!

I also like the basic one, but I dont like the outfits for her, wigs are good though!

I have also just found this photo, dont think its been shown on here yet? Its a piccy of Piggy takes Manhattan doll, her outfit looks a lot more red than on the official pics, almost looks Christmassy.................only 5 months away! hehe

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/misspiggytonner.jpg

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
The pig has always had normal flesh colored feet instead of hooves. Remember the glass slippers she wore in Muppet Caper? However, I do not believe the puppet has toes. I don't think there's any official Muppet reference that portrays Miss Piggy with hooves, but in the 70s there were a lot of poor licensor reference drawings. Hope that helps. :smile:
I remember someone posted here about Miss Piggy's feet details because they wanted to make a sculpture and it was brought up which way they should go and I think there was 2 different references.It might have been something about toes.I am not sure now, but it might have something to do with the Hawaiian pin up photo and another reference photo.But the feet were different somehow.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I remember someone posted here about Miss Piggy's feet details because they wanted to make a sculpture and it was brought up which way they should go and I think there was 2 different references.It might have been something about toes.I am not sure now, but it might have something to do with the Hawaiian pin up photo and another reference photo.But the feet were different somehow.
It wasn't hooves. :stick_out_tongue: Maybe some reference has toes, but usually it doesn't. The official guides from Henson and Disney that have been used for over a decade have solid pink toeless feet like the Tonner doll.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This really isn't what I'm into by a long shot... but that First Mate Piggy is too hard to resist.