Miss Piggy Tonner Fashion Doll

Kermieuk

Reaction score
So MuppetGuy.............was she waiting under the Xmas tree for you?

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
NEW 5th Avenue Miss Piggy Tonner Doll Jan 18th

Hi Guys

Just found out that this new Miss Piggy doll by Tonner will be available on January 18th 2010.

She is called Fifth Avenue Pig!

How many outfits are they gonna make? I like these a lot but I cant justify buying the same pig each time just for the new outfit? Also would Piggy ever be seen in this outfit? Why not recreate actual outfits that Miss Piggy has worn. Her white silk dress, the GMC bikini or feather outfit, Benn Gunn, the list is endless!

I own the First Mate Piggy Doll, but cannot buy more, I was tempted with the Xmas Doll, but had to be strong!

Anyway, here is the new doll pics, already listed on ebay?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/fifthavenuepig.jpg

Chris

muppetguy

Reaction score
So MuppetGuy.............was she waiting under the Xmas tree for you?

Chris
Hey Chris, Yes she was. I own all the Piggy dolls so far. I really want him to make the pink muppet caper dress/ I understand about justifying buying the same doll, I'm just an insane huge fan of piggy and love them all. I just don't buy the add on dresses and stuff like that. The Christmas Piggy, so far, is by far the best design for piggy. I love them all and can NOT wait to see what other piggys are in store. I did e-mail the tonner company suggesting to re-create outfits from the muppet movies and show, specifically the GMC dress. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic of them all together and post here.:embarrassed:

Nick22

Reaction score
i wish that they weren't so expensive. and i wish they weren't all limited edition! why do muppet collectibles have t be so expensive?

P.S. it looks like they're giving basic piggy a makeover.