I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Sam: <mutters> WHY can't we just WALK NEXT to the river, instead of--MAKING this--UNDIGNIFIED raft, and--ROWING upstream... Don't they have INFLATABLE rafts? ...<sigh> <examines raft> <turns to Moishe> Do you think that's sturdy?

Reaction score
Ready to put the raft into the river!

Push, push, push!

ohh, Nooo! Who forgot to put a rope on the raft. Bye raft!

I guess we have to walk! and walk! and walk some more. At least we don't have to worry about how to row upriver.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Oh me so tired. Me so hungry. When we get food? Oh, me think me hear water? We must be near river!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Sam: ...<groans and buries face in wing> <sigh> <straightens up> WELL, then let's not waste ANY time. <Marches along the river>

Reaction score
So, we walk upriver for 5 miles. All the while looking for a tree that looks like a fork.
Is that a two, three, or four pronged fork?
Hmmmmm...........

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So, we walk upriver for 5 miles. All the while looking for a tree that looks like a fork.
Is that a two, three, or four pronged fork?
Hmmmmm...........
Moishe: Sounds like a plan, there are many trees that look like forks around here! We'll never know where we're going! Keep walking, Sam, we're stuck here for a while, get used to it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Guy Smily: I'm Guy Smely, and I'm somewhere in these bushes between both teams of Muppets. Who will make it to camp first, and who will win this prize that was mentioned. What happened to Elmo, and will team two ever find the right tree that looks like a fork? We will get these answers and more right after this break!

(Commercial) Have you ever wondered what is was like to write for a Muppet? Have you ever wanted to know the mind of a Muppet writer? Have you ever wondered how to correctly divide an atom? Well if you have then the Ask Jim Lewis Thread is just for you! Come on down to the AJLT and ask Muppet writer Jim Lewis a question.

(Guy Smily)

We are back, and we last left our two teams. Gonzo had built the raft for his team but once it hit the water started flowing down stream. Is that the last we will see of the raft? Floyd and team one have almost reach the river, and when they do no telling what will happen next.

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: Yep. We gotta kind some water, man. *walks along next to Cookie Monster* I think i can hear the sound of rushing water. Listen. Do you hear it, man?

Fluffets

Reaction score
I've enjoyed reading through this, I hope after its over they'll be a new series, because I'd like to apply, no specific character.