Sesame Street at the Daytime Emmy Awards

BEAR

Reaction score
It seems to me the reason Bert and Ernie weren't there were probably because Eric Jacobson and Steve Whitmire couldn't make it. If you notice, every other main performer was there with one of their characters.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
It seems to me the reason Bert and Ernie weren't there were probably because Eric Jacobson and Steve Whitmire couldn't make it. If you notice, every other main performer was there with one of their characters.
The same thing could have been said about Jerry Nelson and the Count, since he would have loved to count everyone there. :batty:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Then Cookie monster eats the award! I hope they will replace one that cookie monster ate!

unclematt

Reaction score
When did The Muppet Mindset come into existence? I have obviously been missing something.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
When did The Muppet Mindset come into existence? I have obviously been missing something.
Haha it's a very new blog started by me a week ago (to the day! Woot!) You haven't really missed too much. But now you know! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fantastic pictures, Newsflash!

Fantastic article, Mindset!

Fantastic awards, Emmy!

Fantastic performers, Sesame Street!

Fantastic costumes, performers!

...it's all fantastic then :stick_out_tongue:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Haha it's a very new blog started by me a week ago (to the day! Woot!) You haven't really missed too much. But now you know! :big_grin:
It's a great idea if you asked me as it does give an in-depth look at the gang's Emmy appearance. :insatiable: