Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

jeremyactor

Reaction score
You can tell it's not Steve purely from the lack of Kermit dialogue - it's 90% Piggy. If it was really Steve the scenes would have been written much better and Kermit would be doing more than nod.

Jeremy

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
also not how kermit didnt do so much talking or even singing..Piggy did MOST of it if u think about gang :shifty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kermit sounds horrible! WHERE IS STEVE! I am positive thats not him!
That is what I was JUST thinking! That is DEFINITELY not Steve. That was weird. WEEEEEEIRD. Either Steve has a cold or he's so sick that he couldn't perform the frog. I'm... incredibly confused.

In other news... Miss Piggy was AMAZING. She sounded spot-on perfect. And I loved Kermit's "In Case Piggy Freaks Out" CD. Hilarious. If he had sounded... like Kermit, this would've been a perfect appearance.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Wonder who will do Statler and Waldorf tonight? Maybe Eric will do Statler since Steve appears not to be there? Maybe someone who did one of the chickens?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Not only you know its not steve from the voice~ The puppetry itself was bad...

Well maybe it will improve as the show goes on!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In other news... Miss Piggy was AMAZING. She sounded spot-on perfect. And I loved Kermit's "In Case Piggy Freaks Out" CD. Hilarious. If he had sounded... like Kermit, this would've been a perfect appearance.
Yes. Just that one tiny detail ruined it for us Muppet fans.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Maybe Kermit's finally getting swine flu. It was inevitable. :stick_out_tongue:
Haha. Likely.

But seriously, what was that? Were we really suppossed to fall for that? I mean, Piggy was lovely, the chickens were classic, the montage reel was a nice bonus, but Kermit dropped the ball at first base! I`m always glad to see new stuff with my favorite frog, but that..... was an impostor! Why wouldn`t it have been Steve anyhow, which it obviously wasn`t?