Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Awesometastic new site! Total pwnage!

I have to say though I was kind of torn as to which 2000s video to vote for though - quite a few fond memories with a few of them... but ultimately, I had to go with Wayne Brady's song about between, though videos like Grover's 30 second surprise demo, Red Riding Hood Musical Fairytale, and yes even Elmo's tricycle were on my list of possibilities as well.

zns

Reaction score
The website looks pretty nice I guess
Let's not forget that Sesame Workshop is trying to make their website mainly for kids as well as adults. Personally I think they all did an outstanding job on the website, and I don't just mean the 40th anniversary page. :super:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
It's odd but I can't get on to the site. :frown:

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Page not working on Sesame Street site

Hello everybodeeee!:super:

Yeah, I can't access the site either. Maybe they are updating it. I hope so, I enjoyed voting the other day. It will be interesting to see what the final " best of all of everything" clip will be.:big_grin:

Your dear friend,
Kitt

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man I can see the website now and I can understand why "Pigeons Cookies and Trash is leading the votes for the '00s videos. :wisdom:

I mean it's a smart choice in my opinion given the history of those three objects as they're talked about on the show. :super:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they change decades to continue the voting? I'm curious to see what we'll have to select from from the 90s - that'll probably be another toughie for me, because that was a decade I grew up in, and I'm sure they'll be some videos that hold special places in my heart.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they change decades to continue the voting?
I would assume tomorrow for two reasons... One, the site debuted last Tuesday and they're changing it up after a week. Two, the 40th season will debut on a Tuesday... so naturally they'll want to coincide. But... that's just what I assume. :insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Two, the 40th season will debut on a Tuesday...
Are they still following this new every other day, as opposed to everyday broadcasting of the new episodes? Lol, I'm still not used to that. :smirk:

I kind of miss the old days (for me anyway, har-har) when the new season always kicked off in April... that always made April worth looking forward to (besides maybe Easter when it was in April, lol).