Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea specifically what songs will be on the 40th anniversary set? If there's a good amount of songs that haven't already been released on previous CDs, I might buy it, otherwise, I think I'd rather obtain them via MUP3 trades, lol.

Of course then again, I could already download clips from sites like YouTube in audio formats.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea specifically what songs will be on the 40th anniversary set? If there's a good amount of songs that haven't already been released on previous CDs, I might buy it, otherwise, I think I'd rather obtain them via MUP3 trades, lol.

Of course then again, I could already download clips from sites like YouTube in audio formats.
Uh... You do know that I'm referring to the two-disc DVD set, right? As far as I know there are no plans for a 40th anniversary CD set (there was an announcement for three-CD set contianing reissues of three early albums never before released on CD but those plans appear to have been cancled).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought I was a little confused there for a moment... on the subject of the songs and whatnot, I thought you were refering to a CD set like "Songs from the Street" that maybe hadn't been officially announced yet.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting the DVD set, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone else besides me find it odd that a couple of the videos for vote for for the 90s are remakes? Ernie and Bert's "Imagination" (the original is one of my all-time favorite bits) and "Everybody Sleeps"?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone else besides me find it odd that a couple of the videos for vote for for the 90s are remakes? Ernie and Bert's "Imagination" (the original is one of my all-time favorite bits) and "Everybody Sleeps"?
I thought they remade Everybody Sleeps in the eighties?

Drtooth

Reaction score
The page appears to be unfinished and there's no news about it happening either way from it. It does appear to be cancelled... and I wonder if Koch is still going to produce any Sesame Street CD's... or any CD's at all.

Shame, they did such a great job with that Fraggle set.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Attention! You can now vote for the best 80's clip! There's several great choices, but I ended up voting for "Born to Add".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I voted for Kermit's Mystery Box. I was hoping that Chariots of Fur would be available for voting.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I got to say :super:is really good within this mini-vids spotlighting the shows decades.

I mean it does seem kind of fun to view overall of the show long standing history of moments and memories. :wisdom: