Your Thoughts: The Muppets on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Ha, funny all the way to me.

I mean they had a Gonzo stunt and that alone was worth it a bit. The :crazy: thing was just a bonus.

I mean WOW, this is how the muppets should be, although I wouldn't allow :smile: on a crane, because that was just crazy to me, but then again it is the Muppets.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love Ty and the whole crew they seem to work really well with the Muppets. I would love to see the Muppets do there own show like this or something.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet, but it appears to include several classic Muppet dynamics and not only the usual Kermit/Piggy ones we've seen so much of.

- The gang all showing up together in a crazy mob.
- The gang working together to help achieve a common goal.
- Special singing moments with both popular and secondary cast.
- A stirring speach by the frog.
- Crazy character-driven antics.

Were there any more?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet, but it appears to include several classic Muppet dynamics and not only the usual Kermit/Piggy ones we've seen so much of.

- The gang all showing up together in a crazy mob.
- The gang working together to help achieve a common goal.
- Special singing moments with both popular and secondary cast.
- A stirring speach by the frog.
- Crazy character-driven antics.

Were there any more?
Add on explosions and random chickens and I'd say what more do you need? :big_grin: Sounds like the perfect Muppet formula to me!

Abby517n

Reaction score
I thought it was fantastic and funny to see all the Muppets do some construction work on a house for a deserving family. I just loved it and it ment so much to see the Muppets do something so special.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Loved watching this, I was very moved by it as well.

I also found it worthy to note, that on the very same night, two Fox shows made a reference to Jim Henson Creature Shop and It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, which were the Simpsons and American Dad respectly.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I loved this so much! It was a Great to see everyone and each of then having a bit part to do, I like that Crazy Harry was there, it made me happy to see that they brought out an older character, Fozzie had some "lame" Funny Jokes and that Statler and Waldorf had their moments and at the end, Rizzo Father was cool too, The Song they sang was great too, I like that they were not overly silly and had heart too, Over all a great appearence and I hope they do more fun apperences like this in the future! :smile: :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
How big is it that about a year ago long time Muppet writeer Jim Lewis said he did not like writeing for Crazy Harry, and He finaly got to blow up a house!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how AWFUL Beaker looked in the ending gag (after the credits)? He looked like they slapped the puppet together at the last moment.

Other than that I thought it was a really good appearance. It was the perfect balance of heart, humor and sheer wackiness that the Muppets are known for.

And, on a different note, I've gotten used to the new Gonzo puppet, but I'd be happy if they changed it back.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Can't say more than what's already been said - just more good stuff on the train of Muppet excitement that's been heading our way! Hopefully it keeps going full speed ahead!