The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Uh-huh. And WHERE are you going to get the money for a mop when you're off buying well-crafted urns? Y'see, THIS is the kind of "money sense (cents?)" that got us INTO this recession...

Therefore, Prawnie, I blame you for the fact that I don't have a job.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*cardboard seat just dampened by said waves*...Nice...*pours a glass of bubbly for Toga* I do hope everyone behind us can see around my wig...You don't have a job? Well, you could always start mopping...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
No, I can't start mopping. There's no mop, remember? They blew the cash on an urn. My roommate and I DO have a mop... But we have no bucket.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can't you just use the urn? Or my wig? Is it pinned on properly? I can feel it slipping. By the way, if that water gets to the doilies I'm going to need a costume change...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You call that a costume? I call that a napkin. Yes, A napkin. Sheesh... put some CLOTHES on, Beau.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (sits on the floor with Bear and Sarah because she couldn't afford daycare yet): Sheesh. Is it just me, or is it earlier than last year?

Rizzo (frowning): All dey got is stale crackahs an' popcorn. *eats anyway*

Turbo (offers a quick podium made out of Doozer sticks, has it built, sits back down warily near Bear and Sarah, who want to lick him)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Wonderful! Now we can have a new slogan, "The Muppet Central Forum Awards: Responsible for Unemployment since 2010." Remember, all complaints can be filtered to Phillip Chapman.

Moving right along... Time now for four! Award number four, that is. The Most Creative Current Signature. Signatures are the wonderful little humorous quips (or shameless links) at the end of every post you make (so please click my shameless link). The top five Most Creative Current Signatures of 2009 are...

Winslow Leach - "My uncle's dying wish: he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair - Rodney Dangerfield"
APRena - "
This space intentionally left blank!
(Oh.... now it's not. Nevermind.)"
Oscarfan -
"Don't eat my art! It looses it's value!"
Beauregard - "Do Muppet builders count their chickens before they're stitched?"
Krazedmuppet - "My hearts as full as a baked potato, I think I know precisely what I mean, When I say it's a shpadoinkle day!"

And the winner, whose autograph I'd love to have on my arm, is...

WINSLOW LEACH

This is Winslow Leach's signature award. (Get it?) It is widely speculated that he really is Rodney Dangerfield and the rest of us are crazy.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (haughtily): I'll have you know I'm no longer unemployed, thank you very much. *sticks out tongue*

Rizzo (sees Winslow's award): Y'know, my bruddah's uncle's cousin said da exact same t'ing once -- but it was one o' dose electrified Skinnah boxes.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Why would you want someone's autograph on your arm? It would wash off--wait a second.

...PRAWNIE! You are NOT allowed to take ANY bathroom breaks for the LENGTH of the CEREMONY!