Muppet Impressions

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I can do almost all of the characters I know, but the one I like doing the most is Newsie!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I personally like doing Statler, Waldorf, Lew Zealand, and Beaker.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
For me I like doing Pepe, Rizzo, Statler & Waldorf, and Fozzie! But I love me some Beaker!

dmoss

Reaction score
Fozzie is a tough one for me...he (like others) has so much of Frank's voice in there, he's hard to emulate. I like to use Pepe's speech patterns, but he's hard to sound like, too...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Yeah, Fozzie is pretty hard to do. Like I said, I can only really do his wocka wocka flawlessly. Same goes for Kermit, he's pretty tough to do.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
It's really hard to do characters that are so close to the performer's real-life voice, like Fozzie or Kermit or Scooter. The extent of believable Kermit and Fozzie I can do is basically "aaaAaah", "wocka wocka", and "YAYYYYY!" (arm flails included). I can sort of fudge Scooter when I sing, but there's so much Richard in Scooter's voice that it's hard to master.

As I said before, Baby Kermit and Fozzie are so much easier.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I've never tried the baby counterparts before, though I could probably do Baby Gonzo or Baby Bunsen.

SSLFan

Reaction score
The one's I'm really good at are Elmo(surprisingly) and Big Bird. I'm also good at imitating Prairie Dawn, Grover, Cookie Monster and Bert/Fozzie, though you can say my Bert and Fozzie sounds more like Eric's than Frank's, and my Grover doesn't have the "gruffness" in his voice, lol.

:wisdom: