There's going to be a special wedding one day

muppet baby

Reaction score
I leave for a couple months and everyone's either gettin married or havin babies... sheesh.

But congrats to both of you! I am very happy for you guys :smile:
Thank you so very much , that means a lot , God bless you :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I leave for a couple months and everyone's either gettin married or havin babies... sheesh.

But congrats to both of you! I am very happy for you guys :smile:
Thank you Alex.:smile: God be with you always.

Beauregard

Reaction score
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *ahem* This is awesome! I'm glad for you both! *massive glompage all round!*

Bea:zany:{That guy that was missing for ages indeed}regard

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you very much Beau. Michelle and I will be together before we know it. It may seem like a long time until 2012 but it will fly past quickly. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you very much beau , yes Marty the time is passing quickly , i can heardly wait !:excited::big_grin: i am glad you are a back beau have not seen you here in a long time .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello my Sweetie. I want to hug you close to my heart. I love you. :flirt::flirt::flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
One day we will. It will happen before you know it sweet Michelle. :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, congratulations! This is so cool, I know a couple other people, close friends actually, who found their spouses online, met, and eventually got married! This is really great news! :smile:

The only sad part is that you have to wait until 2012 to meet, but as you said, time will pass quickly. Will it be a Muppet-themed wedding? Or is it too early to tell?

Again, CONGRATS!
:smile:
Anthony

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Anthony. Yes the time will arrive soon. :smile:

The wedding isn't going to be centered around the theme of the Muppets as far as I can tell, although Michelle and I have discussed the possibility of having a wedding cake devoted to the Muppets. :big_grin:

If any other aspects of the ceremony could or should be muppet-oriented we will talk about them also. Won't we Sweetie? :flirt: