1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

There's going to be a special wedding one day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, May 28, 2010.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I love you too my Sweet Muppet Baby. We'll get to hug in person soon.:flirt::flirt::excited::super:
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

:excited::super::D:) HOORAY! HOORAY!

Wonderful news everybody. Michelle and I have been enjoying ourselves together since I arrived in Texas and guess what?

As of yesterday we are engaged at last. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BELOVED MUPPET BABY!:flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

I want to say that Michelle and I are taking things very very slowly. The future is very serious and we need to be patient and plan things carefully. We need to be able to support each other financially so we can have a good life together. And there are so many other things to consider.

I want the very best for you Michelle. I love you.:):flirt:
    muppet baby likes this.
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i love you to sweetheart i am sorry i have not been on MC much latly things in life have been so busy as you know . i love you so much i am so glad at how you worded things here because that is all true and i know u want the best for me and i want the best for you as well i love you so much
    God bless you always
    love you :flirt::):flirt:
    Bill Bubble Guy likes this.