Wild Thornberries DVD (interesting development)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just happy Shout is doing cartoons again. How many forgotten 1970's and 80's sitcoms that lasted 5 episodes yet had a cult following for some reason can one company release?

They're also doing, not related to Nickelodeon, Conan the Adventurer, if anyone likes that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rocko, Hey Arnold, and Beavers... SWEET! I hope CatDog isn't too far behind, and they consider season sets of Fairly oddParents too.

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I just hope they see all these shows through to the end. I don't want a bunch of incomplete sets like what Disney and CN have given us. And where is my final volume of Animaniacs!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want to say Shout tries to complete things, but they left Gadget, Heathcliff, and Cops one set only, leaving their rights to be split into different companies, most that didn't want or didn't know what to do with them (Cops, ironically, is going to get a more complete release from Mill Creek or something). But they tried hard to get all the Nintendo cartoons out, and even managed to get the complete Sonic the Hedgehog Dic shows,. even if it meant releasing the third AOSTH as an online exclusive. And they HAVE been completing the Transformers sets... so I guess it depends on popularity.

I would imagine the Nicktoons would do well enough to complete... after all, most of these had short to medium level runs. though I still don't see the clamoring for Hey Dude.

I just hope Rocko isn't edited to dust, though...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I just hope they see all these shows through to the end. I don't want a bunch of incomplete sets like what Disney and CN have given us. And where is my final volume of Animaniacs!
Consider this total rumor mill, but it might be coming (along with the remaining volumes of Tiny Toons) some time next year. According to the fine folks at Warner Archive, WHV is looking at a release maybe for next year. I really know nothing, but there's a small chance it might happen. Really rumors if anything.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Consider this total rumor mill, but it might be coming (along with the remaining volumes of Tiny Toons) some time next year. According to the fine folks at Warner Archive, WHV is looking at a release maybe for next year. I really know nothing, but there's a small chance it might happen. Really rumors if anything.
I really hope so. I want all my Animaniacs and Tiny Toons to be completed soon!