MSTies unite!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
That didn't really answer my question. :oops:
Sorry, Zeppo. Honestly I don't know...I never get originals, just copies. I'll ask my friend Marty if he had probs with his "Beast" disc for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------
*whistling casually, looking at sky*

Shall I remind anyone of the original exhortation of the MST guys, in the credits of all the first few seasons' shows, to "keep circulating the tapes"?
------------------------------------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------------
Just a note... I put "Movin' Right Along" on my iTunes "soundtrack" which I have background-playing endlessly while I'm writing "Death & the Matron," and if I'm not so focused that I actually register the music, EVERY time Fozzie sings "We'll hitchhike, bus, or Yellow Cab-it!" I immediately start with the "Cabot? Cabot!" jokes...
-------------------------------------------

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Annoucement from the fine folks at Shout! Factory. Volume XXII will contain episodes:
  • 306 - Time of the Apes
  • 314 - Mighty Jack
  • 610 - The Violent Years
  • 702 - The Brute Man
I'm excited! How about you guys?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------
Mighty Jack! The taste dogs crave!!!!

------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------
Just an FYI...Marty bought the Gamera-super-nifty-neato-pack, and he raves about the film quality! Says all the eps are wonderful, and there's a special feature just with some of the guys discussing the early years riffing Gamera back in Year 0. So, anybody considering purchasing it...the expert I know says well worth it.
------------------------------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------------
A moment I thought you guys might grin at:

I was introduced to a new client today, a former architect with a huge house-on-a-hill which he built himself. The area is very wild and I was warned that some rattlers have been sighted in the front drive area. Now, snakes don't bother me, and I didn't see any today...but as I was leaving the home, the current caregiver called out after me,

"Watch out for snakes!" :smile:

-----------------------