Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

galagr

Reaction score
Hey Dearth, have you ever considered making a Johnny Fiama into a Guy Smiley? Or maybe a Bert?:zany:

Dearth

Reaction score
Not Guy Smiley, but I did have a thought of turning Johnny into the Announcer for Vet's Hospital and Pigs in Space. As for Bert, I have the Knickerbocker 'Play With Me' Bert and Ernie, which are poseable and a very close scale with Palisades, but Bert is missing his clothes.

Alex

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Not Guy Smiley, but I did have a thought of turning Johnny into the Announcer for Vet's Hospital and Pigs in Space. As for Bert, I have the Knickerbocker 'Play With Me' Bert and Ernie, which are poseable and a very close scale with Palisades, but Bert is missing his clothes.

Alex
Nakkie Bert!

j3h

Reaction score
love the vet's hospital figures! those came out great....now for the "playset", right? :big_grin:

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Dearth, do you have patterns for the vets hospital costumes? I know someone who might be able to make some for me.

Dearth

Reaction score
love the vet's hospital figures! those came out great....now for the "playset", right? :big_grin:
Hey, J3h! Where you been, buddy?

Yeah, I definitely want to complete the Vet's Hospital environment but first I'll have to unearth the vinyl tile pieces that I bought long ago.

Alas, in the midst of some minor home improvements this summer, they're all but inaccessible at the moment.

Of course, I could always just print this framegrab...

Dearth, do you have patterns for the vets hospital costumes?
I don't, but Diane might.

Bear in mind, though, she made her measurements from hybrid and/or customized figures. It's a First Mate Piggy head on a Series One Piggy body (seen above) and a tux Rowlf head and arms on a Swedish Chef torso and legs (below).

Also notice that Janice's bent right arm has been modified so it straightens out.

This was done by making a pivot at the elbow, slicing through it on the diagonal and inserting a tiny nail, then cutting off the head and point of the nail.

I mainly wanted the arm straight because the pics I'd found of the unreleased prototype Nurse Janice had straight arms...

So I honestly don't know if Diane's specific scrub patterns would work on stock figures.

By the way, she's working on costumes for a production of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory at the moment, and I asked her the other day if tiny action figure costumes are easier than full-size ones. She said they're actually harder, because she can't always get them in the sewing machine.

Alex

Muppetaz

Reaction score
thanks, I was planing on having them removeable so I could take them on and off of my already owned figures ( I don't have Rowlf yet) for filming. also I just discovered a new line of cool figures similar to the muppets. toy story 6" figures, poseable, and well detailed. they have accesories and removeable hats to. I just got my first, Jessie.

here is a photo of her in front of a backdrop I made.
http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...p?file=208811&imagewidth=1024&imageheight=768

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...p?file=208812&imagewidth=1024&imageheight=768