First Muppet movie TV commercial on the Disney Channel

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
It seems like Disney has found their audience as evident by the number of Muppet related advertisements associated with P&F. :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i saw the piggy installment after so random at 7 amazing disney i anoyyed my bro by playing it over and over

Drtooth

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdGZ4jpnfHc

Here's the TV commercial (albiet not in English, but still!) Might I say, Thog is humongous!
I like how Disney's rebranding the international name as JUST The Muppets. I never quite cared much for some of the international names they used for them.

And we really got some choice sequences in that commercial. Gassy shoes or not. Love the bit with the Mayhem getting pulled off stage.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think the Mayhem part if when they're getting the gang back together.

outerelf

Reaction score
I have to admit, the voices kind of surprised me, but there were some new sequences in there that I absolutely love. Anyone have a rough translation of what the narrator was saying in the beginning with the count down?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have to admit, the voices kind of surprised me, but there were some new sequences in there that I absolutely love. Anyone have a rough translation of what the narrator was saying in the beginning with the count down?
I think it's along the lines of "What's green, and yellow, and orange [...] and has a bear, a pig, a frog [...]" lol.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Just had a spaz attack watching a recreation of The Muppet Show opening!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Someone actually reported the TV commercial version before, and basically this commercial is the Brazilian translation... so basically, as stated before, the commercial is more like:

Narrator (over the corresponding text): What's green . . . and blue . . . and pink, and orange, and yellow? Has 52 arms, 52 legs, and 26 heads? It's a frog, a pig, a bear, a dog, and a weirdo. It's The Muppets in their brand new movie.

This opening narration was over very colorful text and backgrounds and followed by by clips from the movie with "We Built this City" as background music. There was an odd clip of a human body with a Fozzie head and hands.
Except for the Fozzie thing, I'd wager this is exactly the same ad. Only, of course, in Brazilian Portuguese. I hope that the TV spots can pop up on their official YT channels.