Your Thoughts: Ok Go and The Muppets on The Tonight Show

Drtooth

Reaction score
meh. It was cool to see some Muppet love and OK Go has been one of my favorite groups since their album, but I have to admit that this appearance was weak. I cringed at Animal's "rock and roll" line just as I did in his hammy "mama" routine in that Queen tribute a while back. I usually enjoy Eric's performances, but this was too kiddified Cookie rather than manic Animal imho. I could have done with even a silent Mayhem band backing them up. Again, this was okay, but doesn't warrant a second viewing. I was really looking forward to this after a long, very bad day. oh well...
Doesn't sound like something worth putting up with Jay Leno for, right? :big_grin:

Nobody under the age of 50 is ever going to let that go, are they?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the Muppets on late night I can only imagian that Jimmy and the
Muppets will do maybe even a whole show with the Muppets. Out of all the late night
talk shows Late Night is the most Muppet friendly.

Studmeister17

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the Muppets on late night I can only imagian that Jimmy and the
Muppets will do maybe even a whole show with the Muppets. Out of all the late night
talk shows Late Night is the most Muppet friendly.
I'm with you on that! I loved the 12 Days of Christmas thing they did in 2009 with Jimmy. I can't wait to see them all appear on his show again.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya after listing to the new CD I have a sure feeling that Jimmy will attempted to
sing Mahna Mahna!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did this ever hit YouTube? I saw it was available on Hulu but can't access that from the UK (one of the downsides, along with having to wait three more months for The Muppets Movie). Link link? (Link: Yes?)

Bea:zany:{Who's your tailor, I love that outfit}regard

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I know I'm late on this, but I also rather enjoyed Animal and Ok Go on the Tonight show. Even though I've lost quite a bit of respect for Jay Leno and I actually use to be a fan of his. Let's face it, when he's gone (and I mean for real totally gone) he's not going to get the send off Johnny Carson did.