Muppet Movie Clip: "Coming With Us"

Walter

Reaction score
Lol, funny clip! (Like there's really a country named turkey!) It's clips like these that make me think that Walter will be a permanent addition to the cast.. We have TMS Hecklers, we have a TMS fan club, and now.. we have a TMS fan!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's this one with Miss Piggy on a motorcycle with Kermit:

ahh beat me to the punch! but yeah...thats the luch box i thought of, GMC. if you pause it 0:29 and make it large, you can see half of it and thats the sabba Chef plush (i have it) and looks like the Muppet vision 3D animal and Fozzie and MWoO piggy Macys plush too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Walter is us..... i have heard that from the start but now... now i kind of believe it.

zns

Reaction score
This is exactly what Jim's creations have needed in such a long time.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Here's a fun, random poll. What collectibles in Walter's room do you currently have on display?
I have all those Muppet Babies stuff, to the Kermit right in front of Jason Segal in ones part and all those sitckers on his bed.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, you freaked out about this already on another thread. Calm down. Its not the end of the world if he's not "looking online". Just enjoy all the other stuff in the movie. The internet should be the least of your worries. :smile:
Oh like other people, I was merely speculating even before the film began principal if there would be any sort of nods to Muppet blogs or fansites, after it was learned that the story would center around a "Muppet obsessed" character. It's pure meta-genius, but it seemed vexing to me that those who saw it didn't recall any references to any sort of online presence. Even IAVMMCM, Kermit references fan sites like MC

I am concerned Pepe isn't in the film much, just because they have since 1999 built him up as one of the main characters. My other concern was that too much focus would be on the human characters, but those concerns have been put aside.

beaker

Reaction score
I refuse to see the clip on the grounds that I have to completely remove myself from spoilers. And let me tell yah... I'm breaking an actual sweat NOT clicking that link. I desperately so want to see that clip right now, but there's something special about saving as much as possible for when I see the film.

I'm hopping up and down, impatiently waiting the 22 days now... I've waited since 2009 when the project was announced, but waiting these last 22 days feels longer than that wait ever did.
Well that and the other clip are both very interesting...as it has this strange kind of indie vibe I wasn't expecting after only knowing of the footage from the trailers. I'm half expecting Philp Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti and Steve Buschemi to have a cameo. the clip to me that really stands out is when they're driving around Los Angeles looking for food

Studmeister17

Reaction score
I am concerned Pepe isn't in the film much, just because they have since 1999 built him up as one of the main characters. My other concern was that too much focus would be on the human characters, but those concerns have been put aside.
Which is exactly why you shouldn't make such a big deal out of these things :smile: