Your Thoughts: Jason Segel and The Muppets on Saturday Night Live November 19

Puckrox

Reaction score
man Jason was sure disgusting in some parts especially the family kissing but i did like the "Really" part yeah it was worth sleeping late and watching it
Really? The kissing one was probably my favorite non-Muppet sketch. I guess the food being spit everywhere was kind of disgusting... but I thought the Bill/Jason kiss made up for all that. :wink:

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Really? The kissing one was probably my favorite non-Muppet sketch. I guess the food being spit everywhere was kind of disgusting... but I thought the Bill/Jason kiss made up for all that. :wink:
yeah......

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im re-watching the opening number again and i love how the crowd explodes when the Muppets show up

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Gonzo's bit with Camilla during the opening on the Hulu version slightly different from the live version?

Frogster

Reaction score
Just a quick aside here, I'm watching "Extract" on Comedy Central... Segel and the frog are going to be doing "Second Helpings" of movies that air Thanksgiving Day together.

beaker

Reaction score
How did anyone here seriously think there wouldn't be any Muppet cameos? :smile: The Muppets were on SNL in late 2004, Kermit with Robert Deniro, Cookie Monster was with Jeff Bridges, etc.

But wow...SNL + Jason Segal + The Muppets PLUS FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE...crazy epic sauce! They've been having a lot of the great newer musical acts Ive been into in the last year and a half, like Arcade Fire, Foster the People, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Regina Spektor, The Ting Tings, Muse, etc.

Anyways, downloading the whole torrent now(sorry, cant watch cams off tv or edited hulu stuff), cant wait. Out of curiosity, how many segments do they appear on?

Frogster

Reaction score
Also, everyone... Segel is spelled S-E-G-E-L. He's just done the Muppet world a huge service, we should at least get his name right. Just saying.

beaker

Reaction score
total full segments id say 2 but theres one small bit with Kermit and the ending
I should say, how many times do they appear, even if it's a cameo? As someone mentioned Statler and Waldorf briefly appear and there's a few other tidbits?