Various Muppet Items I Found at Walmart Today!

muppfozz

Reaction score
After the Black Friday MADNESS!! I found some very cool new items at Walmart. You may have seen these before, but these were new to me and I haven't seen pics of these, so I thought I'd share. I wanted to buy some of these really badly, but I hear I may be getting some of this stuff for Christmas!! lol.

I have seen the hats at Wal-Mart but I will have to go to a larger one for the slippers I want those ......I found a fleece blanket to make that has pictures from the new movie at my Wal Mart this week.....I think it was $17.00 .

jrxing

Reaction score
Do u have a pic of the blanket? Is it a snuggie?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
After the Black Friday MADNESS!! I found some very cool new items at Walmart. You may have seen these before, but these were new to me and I haven't seen pics of these, so I thought I'd share. I wanted to buy some of these really badly, but I hear I may be getting some of this stuff for Christmas!! lol.

I can't see the pictures

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
we found some muppet pajama's with Kermit & Piggy heads saying "Kissy Kissy" all over them at walmart on black friday for a niece for christmas! :zany:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I got my kermit slippers and kermit lounge pants (in womens pajama department ) still searching
For the Muppets keychains in baton ROUGE.
What's the Muppets keychain look like?

muppfozz

Reaction score
Do u have a pic of the blanket? Is it a snuggie?
:big_grin:No, it is not a snuggie. But I did see one of those on a website yesterday but I can't remember which site it was......that snuggie type thing was Kermit and kinda expensive. My blanket is-"No sew fleece throw kit ---cut fringe tie enjoy". I have not had the time to put it together yet. This throw shows Piggy, Kermit,Gonzo,Fozzie, Animal, Walter, and the band.

jrxing

Reaction score
I want one. Should I look in fabric department or bedding. Please send pic so I know what to look for. Thanks for the update!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I just went to two walmarts to try to find this. Luckily the no sew blanket was at the second wm. I bought 2 of them!! They are in the crafts and sewing department. The design on Ethel blanket is the same design Disney store had on the recent reusable bag. Wm was also selling a Kermit fleece pj set for women.