UK Premiere?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I will almost certainly be attending the Manchester screening on the 5th (will book tickets later this week), so if there are any Manchesterian Muppet fans who do want to meet up, get in touch! There's nothing (NOTHING) better than watching this new movie in the company of great fans.

zoebell

Reaction score
doesn't the movie come out in the uk on feb 10th? i would assume that first week of february would be when the muppets come out on talk shows and stuff there. or at least, probably kermit and miss piggy for sure

i'm sure they'll do press in britain. i'd very surprised if they didn't. probably more there than anywhere else outside the states

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I will almost certainly be attending the Manchester screening on the 5th (will book tickets later this week), so if there are any Manchesterian Muppet fans who do want to meet up, get in touch! There's nothing (NOTHING) better than watching this new movie in the company of great fans.
Are you from Manchester? Guess who else is :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are you from Manchester? Guess who else is :wink:
Scooter???

Wait, no, I can't guess...

(Anyway, yes, I'm from near(ish) Manchester, so if you will be attending the screening then we shall have to meet up! Which would make you the 10th MC Person I've met in real life! Crazy times.)

Spacey258

Reaction score
There is a muppets london premiere been annpounced its at 6.30pm at the mayfair hotel london on thursday 26th Jan.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just had an email from Disney to say that there are no tickets left!! Which I kind of expected!

I'm just looking forward to seeing the film again and have lots of friends who also want to see it.

Chris

markit

Reaction score
Totally agree, much better to see it with friends and muppet fans, as opposed to the cast of hollyoaks and a big brother and reality tv types that haven't got a clue about the Muppets! :smile: Very frustrating, but that's premieres for you! :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Totally agree, much better to see it with friends and muppet fans, as opposed to the cast of hollyoaks and a big brother and reality tv types that haven't got a clue about the Muppets! :smile: Very frustrating, but that's premieres for you! :rolleyes:
Haha. Yes, I heard someone on the radio today say that they would be going and, yes, I felt a bit of jealousy...but then I figured, "I've already seen it!" Also, I realised that I should be AMAZINGLY HAPPY to hear the word "Muppets" on the radio, even if I can't see it myself!

rizzothechef

Reaction score
I gave up searching about premiere... now it looks like it ain;t happening anyway. Such a shame. I really wanted to fly over to London for it :frown: