Most evil Muppet movie villain?

Who's the most evil Muppet movie villain?

• Doc Hopper

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Nicky Holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebeneezer Scrooge

• Long John Silver

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • K. Edgar Singer

• Rachel Bitterman

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • The Wicked Witch of the West

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tex Richman

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I don't think Richman or Hopper were evil so much as they were blinded by self-interest. Long John Silver takes the cake for me. He actually tried to kill Piggy and Kermit, and would have if it weren't for Statler and Waldorf.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Long John Silver takes the cake for me. He actually tried to kill Piggy and Kermit, and would have if it weren't for Statler and Waldorf.
Pirates are murderous by trade. They kill their own men when burying treasure as a message to the other crew members. The opening number even points that out, actually... It's all about conquest of a ship and stealing treasure. Even his crew was trying to do him in at some point. However, he is very close with Jim, obviously seeing some pirate potential "you were a lot like me when I was your age" type of deal that makes him a little too endearing to see as a pure evil.

Hubert

Reaction score
OK, maybe I'll think about each villain out loud then cast my vote:

Doc Hopper - Very evil. Wanted Kermit to make money for his restaurant, hired a professional frog killer, and actually told the frog killer to kill Kermit.

Nicky Holliday - Evil. Got Miss Piggy into jail, tried to steal the Fabulous Baseball Diamond. Didn't try to kill a Muppet though.

Ebenezer Scrooge - Not really evil. He was mean, but then, he became nice. Have to feel bad for Scrooge. Everyone remembers the mean part of him. Sympathizing with the villain doesn't make him very evil.

Long John Silver - Very evil. Almost killed Captain Smallot and Benjamina Gunn, lied, tricked Jim Hawkins into giving him his crutch to take him along to the island for his compass, participated in a sword fight.

Rachael Bitterman - Pretty Evil. Tried to take over the Muppet Theater, even changed the contract to get it. Yet didn't really try to hurt anyone, though.

K. Edgar Singer - Not really that evil but more than Scrooge. Yes, he did take Gonzo, but everyone thought he was crazy, you kind of have to feel bad for him, like Scrooge.

Wiked Witch of the West - Haven't watch MWoO in a while, but I remember her being pretty evil.

Tex Richman - About Rachael Bitterman evil, but not quite. He tried to take over the Muppets in multiple ways. Actually, he and Bitterman are probably about equally evil.

And if no one minds I'll think about some non-mentioned ones on the poll:

Dr. Krassman - Evil. I believe he tried to kill one of the frogs.

Miss Finch - Not evil. Mostly just wanted to help Big Bird.

The Sleeze Brothers - Evil. Trying to make money off of Big Bird

OK, my decision (now that I've thought out loud way too long):
I can't decide between Doc Hopper and Long John Silver, as both tried to kill Muppets, but I'll vote Doc Hopper.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
OK, maybe I'll think about each villain out loud then cast my vote:

Doc Hopper - Very evil. Wanted Kermit to make money for his restaurant, hired a professional frog killer, and actually told the frog killer to kill Kermit.

Nicky Holliday - Evil. Got Miss Piggy into jail, tried to steal the Fabulous Baseball Diamond. Didn't try to kill a Muppet though.

Ebenezer Scrooge - Not really evil. He was mean, but then, he became nice. Have to feel bad for Scrooge. Everyone remembers the mean part of him. Sympathizing with the villain doesn't make him very evil.

Long John Silver - Very evil. Almost killed Captain Smallot and Benjamina Gunn, lied, tricked Jim Hawkins into giving him his crutch to take him along to the island for his compass, participated in a sword fight.

Rachael Bitterman - Pretty Evil. Tried to take over the Muppet Theater, even changed the contract to get it. Yet didn't really try to hurt anyone, though.

K. Edgar Singer - Not really that evil but more than Scrooge. Yes, he did take Gonzo, but everyone thought he was crazy, you kind of have to feel bad for him, like Scrooge.

Wiked Witch of the West - Haven't watch MWoO in a while, but I remember her being pretty evil.

Tex Richman - About Rachael Bitterman evil, but not quite. He tried to take over the Muppets in multiple ways. Actually, he and Bitterman are probably about equally evil.

And if no one minds I'll think about some non-mentioned ones on the poll:

Dr. Krassman - Evil. I believe he tried to kill one of the frogs.

Miss Finch - Not evil. Mostly just wanted to help Big Bird.

The Sleeze Brothers - Evil. Trying to make money off of Big Bird

OK, my decision (now that I've thought out loud way too long):
I can't decide between Doc Hopper and Long John Silver, as both tried to kill Muppets, but I'll vote Doc Hopper.
Also if other characters are allowed.
Huxley-Mostly a brat really.
Skesis-Pretty evil. They were mainly trying to stay alive.
Jareth-Not too evil, but somewhat. He threatened Hoggle,but he really did love Sarah I think, and wouldn't harm Toby.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I listened to "the Witch is in the House" a couple days ago, and let's just say, she says some pretty nasty, almost violent things in that song.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
No love for Cosmo Scam and the Frackles? The Moopets? J.P. Grosse? Tammy the Witch? She wanted Sweetums to eat Kermit and Robin, for pete sakes. And this was before Doc Hopper was even trying to start a buisness! Also, what about the dude who tried to kill Gonzo's whole family?

No, the best villian the muppets ever faced was teens who went into the theater expecting a lot of action in Most Wanted, and went out complaining it was just a puppet movie.