Scooter at The TED Conference

Hubert

Reaction score
I can't believe that in this year of 2012, Scooter the gofer appeared somewhere without any other Muppet. Perfectly said by ToughPigs:

ToughPigs.com said:
It is indeed amazing.

EDIT: I can't believe I didn't even use a Scooter smilie. So here: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
AAAHHHH!!! I'm so happy and excited about it I can't BREATH!! There. After a stressful day, what a great thing to praise for tonight! I was really worried after all the Muppet movie hype settled down, Scooter had been forgotten after all, but then this...so awesome!!! Now to kiss everyone of those faces Hubert posted...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I am SOOOOOO happy Scooter is getting his groove back (even though "techie" Scooter is more an MB thing, but people who've never seen MB won't care, LOL).

We Got Us

Reaction score
Mine too, I like preppy little adle-brained go-fer rather than Bill Gates-ish go-fer any day, but I am WAY to happy to complain right now!!! ;-)

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Already posted my happy surprise and delight of this news on another Scooter thread here, my Scooter facebook fanpage, and my FB profile (I'm pretty excited if you can't tell :wink:) but I'll also add (and Hubert mentioned this at the beginning) that it's just so exciting and unbelieveable that Scooter appeared on HIS OWN in a public appearance like this. Like We Got Us, I was also a little worried that Scooter might fade a little again after the movie hype died down. I know this appearance is in essence, a reference to the new movie, but I would think/hope this also means he's more popular and well-known with the public than some may have thought, or will be as a result of The Muppets and this appearance.

EDIT:

Just found a report on the TED conference which mentions Scooter's appearance. Also provides a few more quotes/jokes by him.