Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm sure this is nothing more than a rumor, but I wouldn't mind Lindsay Lohan being in the sequel. Just the fact that there's talk about a sequel is a good sign. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Bare in mind this source is "showbizspy.com" It's a gossip site that I'm sure can be very easily ripped apart, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did you know that headsets are a good way to prevent harmful radiation from messing with your head? Just don't sit your cellphone in your lap, that's a whole other problem right there.

zoebell

Reaction score
this is so her pr people trying to get it out there. they probably haven't even started writing the movie yet

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yeah, if they did start the movie, there'd be comercials already.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Why would I want to see a fake, phony, lifeless object acting with living breathing celebrities like the Muppets? All kidding aside, I know she is trying to make a comeback but watching her on Saturday Night Live was just sad. She doesn't look right even. Back in the day when she started acting I could almost have bought her appearing in a Muppet movie...maybe she can play a villian...she'd make a great evil oil baron.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All kidding aside, I know she is trying to make a comeback
Yeah, I think that's why she posed for Playboy here a few months ago: she's washed up as an actress, but figured people still think she has a hot bod, so she decided to do a magazine spread because hey, that would sure save any celebrity's career, wouldn't it?

Funnily enough, I remember here years ago when there was going to be a movie remake of the classic sitcom I Dream of Jeannie: she was supposed to be Jeannie, and Jimmy Fallon was supposed to be Major Tony Nelson... I think that casting alone is the reason why the movie was never made, and thank God it wasn't... the Bewitched remake was already an insult to that series, remaking Jeannie would've been a double-whammy.

BTW... why in the world did they bring in Lindsay to host SNL anyway? Was Lorne Michaels feeling okay?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
BTW... why in the world did they bring in Lindsay to host SNL anyway? Was Lorne Michaels feeling okay?
I can't imagine it was anything more than a ratings grab. "TUNE INTO SNL THIS SATURDAY TO SEE IF LINDSAY LOHAN CAN MAKE IT THROUGH 90 MINUTES OF LIVE TELEVISION" sort of thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't imagine it was anything more than a ratings grab. "TUNE INTO SNL THIS SATURDAY TO SEE IF LINDSAY LOHAN CAN MAKE IT THROUGH 90 MINUTES OF LIVE TELEVISION" sort of thing.
True... kind of like back when she hosted in 2004... mainly because that's when everybody was talking about how seemingly un-naturally large her breasts developed at such a young age...

HERMOINIE: That magic isn't working.
RON: I'm going to disagree on that, the magic IS working, please, don't stop...