Muppet Whatnots

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

• Veterinarian's Hospital

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Pigs in Space

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL....yeah I get on the subject of mine and doing things and she says....that is not a job...but believe me If I can do things to get noticed or if the muppets or sesame street called me I would be off in a heartbeat to do what I love

Animal31

Reaction score

Alvin

Reaction score
Desperation will make you do the craftiest things....been there done that

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Speaking of What - Nots. I made a video with my Muppet what not!! I made a little beard for him and hair. Please watch and enjoy!! My what not is the best Christmas gift I have gotten in a long time! I can't wait to physically go to FAO in NYC and make another one!

Ps. I still haven't made another arm stick for him. In time!!

http://vimeo.com/38537794

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate that! I feel what they say that the puppet / muppet is direct correlation of the person controlling it. My muppet, (name: Brick Rockport) is a nice guy.

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL....I have many puppets I do...my alter ego...the one in my avatar is named Alvin. been doing him since I was in 5th grade. Now I have a slew of other characters I do...including my new Elmo puppet I just got.

Walter

Reaction score
Great video! and your Muppeteering was dead on! I especially liked the piano scene:smile:.

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Ha, that was tough cause I was crouched down and uncomfortable. I still am bummed I had that "dead arm" look without another rod, but I did what I could. I really appreciate the compliment on the "muppeteering!!" That's I think something people just don't appreciate. I've seen a lot of What Not videos on youtube, etc. and it's not usually in sync with what the muppet is supposed to be singing or saying. Again, I feel all muppets / puppets is the person! Cause well,---it's them controlling all aspects. This is my first puppet / muppet and I want many more!! thanks!

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Alvin, (and others) did you get a chance to see "Being Elmo".? I am so frustrated because I was traveling and every city I was in the film JUST left! So I missed out on it completely. So I am excited for the DVD out in April. My friend got to go to the Premiere! Lucky guy!!