Muppet Whatnots

What is your favorite Muppet Show spoof?

• Veterinarian's Hospital

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Pigs in Space

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Alvin, (and others) did you get a chance to see "Being Elmo".? I am so frustrated because I was traveling and every city I was in the film JUST left! So I missed out on it completely. So I am excited for the DVD out in April. My friend got to go to the Premiere! Lucky guy!!
Being Elmo is on Netflix right now. Wish I could have seen it in theaters though.

Animal31

Reaction score
Being Elmo is on Netflix right now. Wish I could have seen it in theaters though.
It's on Netflix as an upcoming release on DVD, probably won't be available until the beginning of May as they run a month from release. :frown:

Alvin

Reaction score
Alvin, (and others) did you get a chance to see "Being Elmo".? I am so frustrated because I was traveling and every city I was in the film JUST left! So I missed out on it completely. So I am excited for the DVD out in April. My friend got to go to the Premiere! Lucky guy!!
I did see it...and oh my goodness...such an inspiring idea giving movie. I cannot wait to buy it on DVD...I hope it will be available on Bluray. I have stopped buying DVD's. It will make you want to pursue puppetry and your dreams even more.

Alvin

Reaction score
It does kind of make you think (or made me think) how can I be in the right place at the right time to meet someone of importance to get "noticed" or get picked up by say Sesame Street or Disney....such an inspiring movie...made my head spin with ideas and stuff! :stick_out_tongue:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
It does kind of make you think (or made me think) how can I be in the right place at the right time to meet someone of importance to get "noticed" or get picked up by say Sesame Street or Disney....such an inspiring movie...made my head spin with ideas and stuff! :stick_out_tongue:
You know that is a thought. I told my wife this morning that it was neat to watch Kevin and how that all worked out for him, but I'm happy doing small puppetry in my little part of the world...I'd never be that good anyways.....cnn interviewing me about the Muppets would be the closest I'd ever get to that world. And then I broke into a musical number .... "I've got everything that I need....." :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
You got interviewed for Anderson's show??

DannyRWW

Reaction score