The New York Pops play The Muppets at Carnegie Hall April 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're less than two weeks away from "Jim Henson's Musical World" with The New York Pops and numerous Muppeteers, Sesame actors and musical great Paul Williams on Saturday April 14.

Find out all the details and get your tickets here. If you plan on attending please post and let us know!

Fans can only hope that "Jim Henson's Musical World" will see a video or audio release in the months to come.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I have planned a trip to the states almost entirely around this event! I'm very excited and am hoping that the 'puppets' appear!!!:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Im going! Just got my flight and hotel. Wouldnt miss this for the world! Though, strange they're doing two shows in a row. Who wants to meet up and who is all going?

I say we make this a big east coast meetup^__^ Im flying all the way from California

beaker

Reaction score
Whoah...I just realized, that's like a part of the Sesame Street crew! Dang...hope there's some Sesame Street character surprises^__^;; Anyways, all I could get was two lower balcony seats, but for $9 such a steal. I'll be at the 12:30 show, probably loiter around to visit with people for the next show and check out Muppet Workshop at FAO down the street:stick_out_tongue:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I'm also going to be at the 12.30pm show :fanatic: Sadly this will be my last day in NYC :cry:But what a last day this COULD be!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh boy, I'm going to the 12:30 show too even though I tried to get tickets to the 3PM misunderstanding got in my way. Awesome to see so many people are flying to NY to see this! I hope I see some of you, I know I'll be waiting outside the stage door when it's all over to see if any of the performers come out! :fanatic:

capman

Reaction score
WOW, thank you for letting us know. I am from NJ and after doing some searching, there is a dinner/fundraiser after the show that all of the human performers will be at (I called to double check and she called me back within 30 min).

So I ponied up the $125 (I am thrifty, but I had to for this) and I am going get a Orch seat to the benefit dinner and Muppet amusment with all of the performers after the 3:30 show! Here is the link and info. The name of the Rep who confimred this was Hailey and here is the info.

http://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2012/4/14/0330/PM/Carnegie-Hall-Family-Concert-The-New-York-Pops/

Let me note there was nowhere that stated about the performers going to the dinner on the website. I would call them if intersted.

Please let me know if you're going or any questions about this! I finlly get to meet the rest of the Christmas Eve on Sesame Street Cast! I am a happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.